Add a title to the wishlist from the microsoft store

Discus and support Add a title to the wishlist from the microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to add a title to my wishlist. I can do that from my xbox. However, when trying to do the same from the Microsoft Store website, I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YC73, Apr 10, 2021.

  1. YC73
    YC73 Guest

    Add a title to the wishlist from the microsoft store


    I'm trying to add a title to my wishlist.

    I can do that from my xbox.

    However, when trying to do the same from the Microsoft Store website, I can't find any option to add the title to my wishlist.

    I can certainly consult my wishlist ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/wishlist )

    but not add a title to it _from the Microsoft Store website_ (even after login, obviously).

    The only options I see are : Buy, Redeem a code, and Add to Cart

    :)
     
  2. SilentJay76 Win User

    Add a title to the wishlist from the microsoft store

    The wishlist option is currently missing for me, too. It's probably just a bug and will hopefully be sorted out soon enough.
  3. Robert VKaminski Win User

    Wishlist feature on xbox one gone?

    Hey Everyone Paolo S on Chat Support says Microsoft is removing the wishlist feature from Xbox one it will probaly be in Xbox News soon. He gave me this Link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/wishlist?wa=wsignin1.0 you can only access the wishlist
    on the Pc for now
  4. Sipuli91 Win User

    Wish list functionality?

    I'd love to have a wishlist system like on Steam: you add a game to your wishlist and when it's on sale you'll be notified about it. But then again, Microsoft does sales so rarely (apart from a few games which are always on DotW or something) so it's not
    really going to be that big of an advantage...
  5. Pixy22 Win User

    Wishlist functionality missing from Microsoft Xbox Store

    Mine too, I just found out yesterday. So far , the only way I have found to add games on my wishlist is to add it while browsing the store on my xbox itself.
  6. Redfox888 Win User

    My Xbox one games won’t install.

    Don't listen to these guys go to reddit you'll get farther. That being said. This has been an ongoing problem scince 2017. It's the store and Microsoft's campaign to kill the used game market. They don't want us buying and selling our own games from each other or Game stores. They want us to buy them from the digital store.

    I got mine to download digitally by selecting the game before cancelling the installation when the disc starts installing. Go to the Microsoft store either from the Game Card or the Manage Game and Add Ons options. Now add the game to your wishlist. Cancel the install and reset the xbox by just holding the power button for 10 seconds. Make sure you leave the play disc for the game in the disk drive.

    After it reboots go to the store and push left on the joystick to get to the store menu. Scroll down to the LISTS option which is your wishlist and the recently viewed list. The game should be on both lists. Select your game to get to its store page and there should be an option to install the game. It will install the entire game over the internet so it will take a while depending on your internet speed.
Thema:

Add a title to the wishlist from the microsoft store

Loading...
  1. Add a title to the wishlist from the microsoft store - Similar Threads - Add title wishlist

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...