Add a remote play app to Xbox One

Discus and support Add a remote play app to Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be great if there was a remote play app to be able to locally stream games from a Series X/S to an Xbox One in another room. It would give the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iTubbzy, Sep 24, 2022.

  1. /u/iTubbzy
    /u/iTubbzy Guest

    Add a remote play app to Xbox One


    It would be great if there was a remote play app to be able to locally stream games from a Series X/S to an Xbox One in another room. It would give the consoles another lease of life and remove the hassle of having to move consoles from room to room.

    submitted by /u/iTubbzy
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/iTubbzy, Sep 24, 2022
    #1
  2. Spock Win User

    Xbox One Media Remote Support

    Please add support for the Xbox One Media Remote on YouTube App!
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Why is there an xbox companion app and an xbox app for PC? Just put all the features in one app.

    Two different things one companion app is a front end to your xbox for remote play

    Xbox app is storefront for pc and remote play and cloud play
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud

    You’re playing on an Xbox at the remote data center. These world updates are optional add-ons, and you’re instructing it to install it on the remote Xbox. All flight simulator add-ons are managed by its internal content manager, free and paid
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

    games not on xbox app?

    Hi Garfillium. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Remote Play cannot be launched by searching for a game on the Xbox app, you must add your console to the app, then launch a remote session. From there, you'll be shown your Xbox's screen and can play your console games that way.

    Open the Xbox app for PC.
    Click on your profile picture and select View profile.
    Under Where I play, select the Add a console option and follow the steps shown.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/how-to-set-up-remote-play

    Please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. - AJ - Win User

    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

    Hi, UnwaryCoin9457! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    Yes, checking the Microsoft Rewards app by remotely playing on your Xbox One S console is possible.

    • To enable remote play on your console:

    - Go to Settings > General > Power options > and set the power mode to "Sleep"
    - Go to Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote features > and check the box for remote features.

    • On your phone:

    - Download the Xbox mobile app
    - Tap the console icon and then select "Remote play on this device"

    * If you haven't registered your console on the app, you'll need to press on the console icon and then "Set up a console" > "Add existing console".

    - Once remote play is working, you can just navigate to My Games & apps > Apps > and launch the Microsoft Rewards app.

    I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
Thema:

Add a remote play app to Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Add a remote play app to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Add remote play

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?: Instant on = on Xbox live = on Controller = connected Wifi/5G = connected Xbox = hooked up Series X Just want to remote play. Ive remote played before. It reset itself. I redid the whole...