Add a feature in New update

Discus and support Add a feature in New update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can Xbox devs please add a new Bluetooth feature for headphones and speaker because we're all wired up if it was more wireless we could move around and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YOUNGSAVAGE1260, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Add a feature in New update

Can Xbox devs please add a new Bluetooth feature for headphones and speaker because we're all wired up if it was more wireless we could move around and have more space as we feel limited to space and can't access certain things without a wire falling out

:)

YOUNGSAVAGE1260, Sep 7, 2017
  2. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest
    mustangguy, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Todays update???

Usually when there is not a big announcement with an update.... it is just an update to help get things ready for the next update that will add new features.

Da Wife Said No, Sep 7, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Sep 7, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Would love to see that too.

CrazY1985, Sep 8, 2017
  6. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Feel free to vote for similar ideas here- Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

You can also check out this wireless headset if you're interested- LucidSound LS40 Wireless.

Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

8. CrazY1985 Win User

Would love to see that too.
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

10. Malacath Win User

Direct Messaging on Xbox One not possible?

Microsoft will be updating the system software to add new and missing features.

Apparently they are listening to feedback from the community and missing features might return.

Not sure what the update will add and fix or when it will be available though.
  11. Da Wife Said No Win User

Todays update???

Usually when there is not a big announcement with an update.... it is just an update to help get things ready for the next update that will add new features.
Thema:

1. Add a feature in New update - Similar Threads - Add feature update

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful

in XBoX on Windows
    pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful: if you would add this it would make it so much easier to stream to youtube. By doing this you would get more xbox gamers live streaming hence getting you free advertisement....
  8. add a xbox feature regarding sound on game clips

in XboX Insiders
    add a xbox feature regarding sound on game clips: could the xbox devs please add a feature to the xbox so we can get voice sound within the game on our game clips made by the xbox please... im on the omega ring submitted by /u/Mark6874 [link]...
  9. Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?: When will be able to clip voice audio just for our funny experiences, like clip your funny moments but have the party's audio, or could it be possible to have it as a toggle option?...
  10. Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live: As I got perma banned yesterday it could be a life saving feature to make ones account as my home Xbox. So I can play all the games I have bought again as it is a total of 3000 dollars worth of...