: adaptive controller

Discus and support : adaptive controller in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : adaptive controller Yes but which side of the adaptive controller. c3de6dfa-d501-4a41-b708-323e48f98127 Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by leroy humphries, Nov 16, 2020.

1. : adaptive controller

Yes but which side of the adaptive controller.

:)

leroy humphries, Nov 16, 2020
  2. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

I have a new adaptive controller and have the adaptive joystick plugged into the usb on the left side of the adaptive controller, yet the joystick will not control the left thumbstick in any direction. This is my 2nd adaptive controller keyboard and
    first joystick ( first thought pads on adaptive controller were touch pads). I’m hoping someone else has had this issue and is an easy fix. I turn the adaptive controller on first, then my regular controller. I’m praying this is not a second return of the
    adaptive controller or a first of the joystick.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  6. Always.Toasty Win User

New headset with adaptor mic not working

If your Xbox one Controller doesn't work or gets disconnected after you plug in your Stereo Headset Adapter, unplug your adapter,
    and then update your controller without the adapter. After the controller is updated, insert your Stereo Headset Adapter back into the controller.
Thema:

1. : adaptive controller - Similar Threads - adaptive controller

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  6. adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once: I currently have my adaptive controller set up as a right-handed fight stick because you can't find any of those in a store. They are hooked up to buttons using Spade connectors and then the...
  7. Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller: Hello, I am currently looking for a controller that my sister with cerebral palsy can use. We have an xbox series X. I see the xbox adaptive controller but it says it is for xbox one. Is it...
  8. Xbox adaptive controller copilot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller copilot: I have CP. I only game on PC. It is hard to hit the 2 trigger buttons, that is why I got the adaptive controller. I own the Gamesir T4 Kaleid. I want to use it as my copilot and map the triggers...
  9. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...
  10. Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...: The Xbox adaptive controller allows almost perfect customization. I have found literally only one thing that you cannot change on the Xbox adaptive controller accessories app or standard...