Adaptive controller thumb stick emplacement device?

Discus and support Adaptive controller thumb stick emplacement device? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Will this product work with the Xbox Adaptive Controller to control left stick if I I plug into the left USB or other port? Will this work with XAC as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WARRIOR I M, Oct 14, 2022.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

Will this product work with the Xbox Adaptive Controller to control left stick if I I plug into the left USB or other port?

Will this work with XAC as substitute left stick?

Perixx PERIPAD-501 Wired USB Touchpad, Portable Trackpad for Laptop and Desktop User, Black, Small Size (11284)? Need something similar that has touch surface to control direction of left stick and can click to shift on it.

Perixx PERIPAD-501 Wired USB Touchpad, Portable Trackpad for Laptop and Desktop User, Black, Small Size (11284)? Need something similar that has touch surface to control direction of left stick and can click to shift on it. The adaptive thumb stick has no click function and I must use my left toe and ankle to move because my fingers on left hand won't function with enough strength & quickness to do movement or trigger/bumper presses. I have an elite controller with paddles that allow me to use LT/LB w/my right hand but need help with quick movement of left stick. 3D Rudder is way too heavy & can't respond quickly to make a difference.

:)

WARRIOR I M, Oct 14, 2022
  2. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

Ok, so I finally have everything set up, except one thing- I have the thumb stick joystick adapter plugged into the left usb port of the pad. The controller functions as it should, except when I click the adaptive thumb stick, it does not function to
    click the left thumb stick, which it controls. Is there a way to do this, or must I find another way to click the left thumb stick?
  3. WARRIOR I M Win User

Adaptive thumb stick click not working.

I went into the accessories app but idk how to navigate to the section that will allow me to click the left thumb stick, then click the adaptive joystick so that the adaptive thumb stick will also function to click in, so I can run using only the adaptive
    joystick. Idl what section/how to press the thumb stick on the controller, then press the adaptive thumb stick to copy the function. Can I get a step by step process of what to do once the accessories app opens?
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there,

The
    Xbox Adaptive Controlle
    r only comes with the USB cable to charge the controller. You can
    connect external devices such as switches, buttons, mounts, and joysticks to create a custom controllers experience that is uniquely yours. Button,
    thumb-stick and trigger inputs are controlled with assistive devices (sold separately) connected through 3.5mm jacks and USB ports.

Hope this information helps.
  5. GoofierBuckle09 Win User

XBOX adaptive controller

Does the adaptive controller allow you to use one of the track pads in place of a thumb-stick on the xbox controller- i.e use the trackpad in place of the left thumbstick?
  6. Cerebral Paul Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

Can the Xbox Adaptive controller be paired with a controller, so that all buttons function as normal but the left thumb stick function gets replaced (reassigned) to the left track pad but all other controller buttons, triggers, and right thumb
    stick function as normal on the wireless controller?
    The simple answer is yes, you will be able to set it up doing what you desire in conjunction with the copilot system.
Thema:

1. Adaptive controller thumb stick emplacement device? - Similar Threads - Adaptive controller thumb

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  6. adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once: I currently have my adaptive controller set up as a right-handed fight stick because you can't find any of those in a store. They are hooked up to buttons using Spade connectors and then the...
  7. Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller: Hello, I am currently looking for a controller that my sister with cerebral palsy can use. We have an xbox series X. I see the xbox adaptive controller but it says it is for xbox one. Is it...
  8. Xbox adaptive controller copilot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller copilot: I have CP. I only game on PC. It is hard to hit the 2 trigger buttons, that is why I got the adaptive controller. I own the Gamesir T4 Kaleid. I want to use it as my copilot and map the triggers...
  9. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...
  10. Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...: The Xbox adaptive controller allows almost perfect customization. I have found literally only one thing that you cannot change on the Xbox adaptive controller accessories app or standard...