Adapter was working but it just stopped pairing my headset and controller.

Discus and support Adapter was working but it just stopped pairing my headset and controller. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Adapter was working but it just stopped pairing my headset and controller. Problem. Adapter still working by showing in Device Manager and light still... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Coty The Brute, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Adapter was working but it just stopped pairing my headset and controller.

Problem.

Adapter still working by showing in Device Manager and light still flashes but it won't pair. I've gone throw 5 different sites and about 5-10 pages of those sites, only few of them have the same problem but any of those solution.

I've have

Install/uninstall drivers.

Unplug/replug the adapter.

restarted laptop.

restarted laptop with Unplug then plug the adapter in.

Tried turning on/off Airplane mode.

Got the adapter to stay awake.

Sites relating to problem.

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore (NOT - Microsoft Community

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter - Microsoft Community

Xbox one controller not connecting to Xbox Wireless Adapter for win10 -
    Microsoft Community

[FIXED] 5 Common Xbox Wireless Adapter Connection Problems in Windows 10 (pcerror-fix.com)

:)

Coty The Brute, Dec 5, 2020
  2. RoAdMoNstER725 Win User

Stereo headset randomly stopped working

I have the same issue.

I have a headset adapter and a pair of music headphones w in-line mic that I've used for months and the mic no longer works w the xbox one. Still works w phone, so it didn't break.

The headset adapter works w my 360 headset and the 2.5 to 3.5 adapter, so it's not the controller. All firmware is up to date. There was a console update, and the mic hasn't worked for party chat since then.

Can't figure out why it stopped working.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Using Official PS3 Wireless Headset with Xbox 360

The only way you can get the headset to work with the 360 is to hook up audio out from the 360 to an adapter that can pair with the headset. You wouldn't be able to use the mic on the headset, unless there's an adapter that takes the 2.5mm output from the
    controller and pipes it to the same sort of adapter.

There is no way to "pair" a Bluetooth headset to the 360 directly.
  4. Sgt defcon Win User

Mic does not work

My port on the controller stopped working,try a headset adapter that should work.
  5. jpw16 Win User

Controller Update for Stereo Headset Adapter Fails

I could get mine to update with the adapter plugged in. I unplugged it and it updated the controller. adapter and stereo headset work fine but now i can't get controller to pair with xbox unless adapter is unplugged.
  6. HyperSimmo68 Win User

Headset adapter issue

LangSolo77, thanks for the help. There was no update but we tried reconfiguring the controller. Didn’t seem to work. The controller and all its functions works properly, its just the headset link with the adapter. Will try to re-pair and see what happens.
Thema:

1. Adapter was working but it just stopped pairing my headset and controller. - Similar Threads - Adapter was working

2. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  3. kx adapter doesnt work for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    kx adapter doesnt work for xbox: Hi i am trying to play halo5 and i hate joystick i cant use it so I bought kx mouse and keyboard adapter but it doesnt work, I want to ask if new updates block 3rd party made mouse keyboard...
  4. Will a usb wifi adapter work on the Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a usb wifi adapter work on the Xbox one?: My original Xbox One's wifi network card has burned out. Will a 3rd party network adapter work for it? 62c508f1-e57e-4282-9eb8-316590f127bf
  5. my wireless adapter does not work does anyone know how to fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    my wireless adapter does not work does anyone know how to fix it?: i got a new controller with a adapter so i tried the adapter and it didn't work please help i spend a 100 dollars on my controller and i can't even play on my pc...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore: Xbox wireless adapter issue where it is on and wont connect anymore even though it used to and works on other pc. I have un and re installed all drivers and followed all the steps from the other...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter not working: I recently bought an Xbox Wireless Adapter so I could connect my headphones (Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox) to my laptop. However, it appears that the adapter is not working. Whenever I use the...
  8. I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...: Thrustmaster USB Joystick When plugged into the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) the default buttons are listed below: Apart from the joystick functionality, the Thrustmaster USB Joystick has 6...
  9. 2 wireless adapter's not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 wireless adapter's not working: I have 2 xbox wireless adapters for 2 pc's in my house after changing some fans on my partners pc hers stop working no [no light or no noise to say a device had be put in to the computer] we then...
  10. Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?: Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS? e468f6b7-8ad8-4413-b499-a7070c423051