Adaptative controller XAC requirements

Discus and support Adaptative controller XAC requirements in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I plan to buy Adaptative Controller and I want to figure out my requirements. 1- On RT and LT what's the potentiometer ohms value I should use with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Frechett79, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Frechett79
    Frechett79 Guest

I plan to buy Adaptative Controller and I want to figure out my requirements.

1- On RT and LT what's the potentiometer ohms value I should use with 3.5mm jack?

2- If I use XAC with Copilot and another standard Controller as primary, does the rumble feature still work on Std controller?

3- Does XBox with the Thrustmaster steering wheel still support Force feedback when using XAC as Copilot controller? And if I plug SW in USB left XAC joystick option?

:)

Frechett79, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Frechett79 Win User

I check all XBox XAC specs and FAQ and I didnt find my answers.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Here is a link that should provide what you need. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/xbox-adaptive-controller
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

Like I stated above you would need to find someone who has worked on it or has used it heavily. It is not common information at this point since the product is still fairly new.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

That link would not have the info he needs for those detailed questions. These would be more suited for someone who has had hands on time with the product or direct questions for those who designed it.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Control Compatibility

Yes you need a XAC

Xbox accessibility controller adapter
Thema:

1. Adaptative controller XAC requirements - Similar Threads - Adaptative controller XAC

2. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  3. adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once: I currently have my adaptive controller set up as a right-handed fight stick because you can't find any of those in a store. They are hooked up to buttons using Spade connectors and then the...
  4. Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller: Hello, I am currently looking for a controller that my sister with cerebral palsy can use. We have an xbox series X. I see the xbox adaptive controller but it says it is for xbox one. Is it...
  5. Xbox adaptive controller copilot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller copilot: I have CP. I only game on PC. It is hard to hit the 2 trigger buttons, that is why I got the adaptive controller. I own the Gamesir T4 Kaleid. I want to use it as my copilot and map the triggers...
  6. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...
  7. Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...: The Xbox adaptive controller allows almost perfect customization. I have found literally only one thing that you cannot change on the Xbox adaptive controller accessories app or standard...
  8. Dpad north south east west labels unclear on adaptive controller.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dpad north south east west labels unclear on adaptive controller.: The main problem with the north south east west labels on the Adaptive controller is that depending on what angle and orientation you read it from north south east and west on the d-pad is very...
  9. Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?: Where do you find the Microsoft Joystick thingy that looks like a wii chuck controller? its amazing what MS have done with this accessibility controller and options but I can't easily find where...
  10. I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...: Thrustmaster USB Joystick When plugged into the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) the default buttons are listed below: Apart from the joystick functionality, the Thrustmaster USB Joystick has 6...