Actually look into reported players?

Discus and support Actually look into reported players? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so microsoft literally wont do anything about reported players griefing others in game but youll ban us for understandably getting angry & swearing at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChronicGolf039, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Actually look into reported players?

so microsoft literally wont do anything about reported players griefing others in game but youll ban us for understandably getting angry & swearing at them in messages seriously?

:)

ChronicGolf039, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team investigates every report they receive and will issue a suspension if warranted. Some investigations can take longer and occasionally you will get a message thanking you for your report, but they don't send that on every one of them.
    So you won't know for sure when/if the other person gets an enforcement action. But as long as you're reporting them, they are being investigated and the appropriate action is taken.
  3. bluethunder7457 Win User

people creating a bot spammer to annoy people using the LFG feature Xbox

well that's funny i reported 65+ players that are actually breaking rules for over the 3 months and they did nothing but sit at the office completely ignoring every report The Enforcement or Xbox need to start caring for players and look at these reports immediately they need to patch this stupid thing
  4. HEYSUEZ Win User

Xbox live hackers

I apologize for posting the names. I did not know it was against the forums rules to do that. I have blocked and reported player, but I never know if they actually gets looked at.
  5. ClownfishPiggy Win User

Xbox chat enforcement effects

Btw, by certain players I mean players that actually reported you.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Cheaters and Exploiters

Block, Mute and Report (Reports for Policy Violation being found true and correct with action taken against the Account) are said to weigh-in against the Player. But from what I understand is the System itself does the most from
    what the Player actually does.

For example, it looks for flags such as Quitting a lot (like Halo Reach Quit Ban, which is much more then the excuse "my internet went out"), Team Killing (in a Game-mode not appropriate) or driving the wrong way or crashing a
    lot in a racing Game (Forza 5 can very much track both).

Now couple the Player Report with the System that is already keeping tabs on Player behavior or even without any Player Report and you have a System that is based on what the
    Player does while actually Playing, not a Peer Review System.
Thema:

1. Actually look into reported players? - Similar Threads - Actually reported players

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  6. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  7. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  8. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  9. How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?: There has been someone harrassing and stalking people for months. No matter how many reports are made nothing is done, how do I get the reports seen by an actual human instead of a stupid robot so...
  10. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...