Activation problem (received the mail but doesn't work)

Discus and support Activation problem (received the mail but doesn't work) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have received the mail who invite me to test the xcloud on pc and ios but when I click on the link in the mail, it say that I need an invite.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sluswashbuckler, May 12, 2021.

1. Activation problem (received the mail but doesn't work)

Hello, I have received the mail who invite me to test the xcloud on pc and ios but when I click on the link in the mail, it say that I need an invite. any help?

submitted by /u/Sluswashbuckler
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sluswashbuckler, May 12, 2021
  2. Cadovoluntas Win User

Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!

I have this exact same problem! I received an e-mail about available missions and the e-mail shows my lifetime points, but the website shows nothing.

Gamertag is

been a rewards member a very long time and its telling me my account will be active in 2 days.
  3. John-PaulCuneo Win User

xbox live rewards

I activated Netflix over Live, and I have still to receive my points (and I successfully joined the rewards program a while ago... I got a confirmation e-mail at least telling me so)... there's nothing in the pending section either... I just took a survey,
    so I'll see if that ends up in my pending... neat idea but, so far, it just doesn't work!
  4. Paperjoex2 Win User

Contact Preference

You can also opt out of receiving that kind of information from the xbox360 console and if that doesn't work then you can just filter xbox ads from your e-mail service.
  5. Lein Kroniid Win User

Did not receive account activation e-mail.

Ye, might be a over-load on tickets right now with issues. Hope they get back to you though, would suck to lose progress/etc. I don't think you would though. But I could b e wrong.
  6. Sir Daddicus Win User

Did not receive account activation e-mail.

I don't have an account on there site...
Thema:

Activation problem (received the mail but doesn't work)

1. Activation problem (received the mail but doesn't work) - Similar Threads - Activation problem received

2. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  3. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  4. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  5. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  6. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  7. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. I have problems activating developer mode, the xbox option does not appear in partner center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems activating developer mode, the xbox option does not appear in partner center: I have problems activating developer mode, the xbox option does not appear in partner center 08d9530f-973f-49ac-a468-f7313d6aabe5
  10. I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...: I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired and I have trying canceling it but doesn't work 41bbb7c4-c31d-4957-a037-fce1c4d127e3