Activation impossible live Xbox on PC Xbox One

Discus and support Activation impossible live Xbox on PC Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I cannot activate the key: [Mod Removed] I have to contact my retailer he tells me that the code is valid but impossible to activate on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Didou06150, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Didou06150
    Didou06150 Guest

Hello

I cannot activate the key: [Mod Removed]

I have to contact my retailer he tells me that the code is valid but impossible to activate on my account Xbox no invoice outstanding payment on my account. Can help me?

:)

Didou06150, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Serejka_
    Serejka_ Guest
    Купил случайно код активации для Xbox , а я думал на ПК -[Translation - Bought a randomly activated activation code for Xbox while I was thinking on the PC]

Купил случайно код активации для Xbox , а я думал на ПК. Как сделать возврат? или это вообще невозможно?

-[Translation - Bought a randomly activated activation code for Xbox while I was thinking on a PC. How do I make a refund? Or is it impossible at all?]

Serejka_, Oct 10, 2017
  3. AZERTAHITI04
    AZERTAHITI04 Guest
    download can not find a valid activation key

Hello

I bought 2 activation key for the game forza horizon 3 deluxe on g2a for 2 PC

GAMER a tower and a laptop

on the tower the game is activated and downloaded. For my laptop MSI

the activation key is entered valid

but impossible to download the game

He can not be found.

I made a support su g2a and the seller

told me to contact xbox support

how to do ?

Thank you for your help

AZERTAHITI04, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Please don't post codes on the forums. These are public so anyone can take them.

Do you receive an error code or error message when you try redeeming the code?

Smwutches, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Didou06150
    Didou06150 Guest
    Sorry for post codes.

I Have the erreor: Error: Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Without code Activation impossible live Xbox on PC Xbox One :(

Didou06150, Oct 14, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Didou06150! Do you get the same error on the Xbox console as well as Xbox.com? Give that a shot and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 16, 2017
  7. Didou06150
    Didou06150 Guest
    Yes Same error for all platform PC Xbox One X360

Didou06150, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Didou06150! Do you get the same error on the Xbox console as well as Xbox.com? Give that a shot and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. Didou06150 Win User

Yes Same error for all platform PC Xbox One X360
  10. Smwutches Win User

Please don't post codes on the forums. These are public so anyone can take them.

Do you receive an error code or error message when you try redeeming the code?
  11. Didou06150 Win User

Sorry for post codes.

I Have the erreor: Error: Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Without code :(
  12. voteDC Win User

bring back halo 2

At least you have the chance of playing it online on the PC. Unlike the Xbox where it is now impossible since they shut down the original version of Live.
Thema:

1. Activation impossible live Xbox on PC Xbox One - Similar Threads - Activation impossible live

2. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  5. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  6. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  7. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  8. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  9. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  10. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...