Activate NFL Network Account With Sling TV

Discus and support Activate NFL Network Account With Sling TV in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Sling TV membership, but I would like to watch Thursday Night Football and NFL RedZone through the NFL App. When I go to login it has me go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SDegenhart, Nov 2, 2017.

  1. SDegenhart
    SDegenhart Guest

    Activate NFL Network Account With Sling TV


    I have a Sling TV membership, but I would like to watch Thursday Night Football and NFL RedZone through the NFL App. When I go to login it has me go to nfl.com/labs/activateform to activate my account. However when I get to the site it does not have Sling
    TV as a provider. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    :)
     
    SDegenhart, Nov 2, 2017
    #1
  2. UKenshin
    UKenshin Guest
    XBox One NFL App - NFL Network not working

    I have the exact same problem. Does the NFL app require more bandwidth than other streaming apps? I use hulu, Netflix, and sling tv just fine. I have 10meg dsl. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and reverifying cable credentials. It says
    active for nfl network, but no video.
     
    UKenshin, Nov 2, 2017
    #2
  3. iZ Wasp
    iZ Wasp Guest
    Does Sling TV have an alternate name for TV provider for the NFL app?

    Hey All,

    Through the NFL app to utilize fantasy score tracker and game time updates, you can log in through your nfl, yahoo , etc, logins to track scores. The app also has the option to add your red-zone subscription, but you need to log in with your authorized subscriber.
    The app has an incredibly long list of providers. I currently use sling tv for red-zone, but I am unable to find it on the list. Does sling TV use an alternate TV Provider name where my login will work, or is sling tv not currently on this list?

    Thanks for your help!
     
    iZ Wasp, Nov 2, 2017
    #3
  4. UKenshin Win User

    XBox One NFL App - NFL Network not working

    I have the exact same problem. Does the NFL app require more bandwidth than other streaming apps? I use hulu, Netflix, and sling tv just fine. I have 10meg dsl. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and reverifying cable credentials. It says
    active for nfl network, but no video.
  5. Nerdinreallife Win User

    Unable to link NFL Network to my NFL app on Xbox one

    Having the same issue with mine, but my cable provider is Charter Communications. It shows NFL Redzone as active and NFL Network as inactive. Last year when I had NFL network, it read both accounts as active... This year it doesn't...
  6. ovoxoLSU Win User

    Has SlingTV been fixed and now worth getting?

    do you know how to get the ESPN activation code through sling tv?
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Redzone on NFL app not working

    You need to contact sling and/or the NFL’s tech support , they are the ones who can troubleshoot your problems with their app.
  8. SwampyFox Win User

    Sling TV app crashing constantly

    Watching SEC Network on XB1 and SlingTV. Constants "circle of buffering." So, I brought down my ROKU, removed the CAT5 and HDMI from XB1, plugged it into ROKU and Sling TV has been solid. I think Sling on XB1 is just broken.
Thema:

Activate NFL Network Account With Sling TV

Loading...
  1. Activate NFL Network Account With Sling TV - Similar Threads - Activate NFL Network

  2. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  3. New to insiders - disc to digital not active after activating preview

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders - disc to digital not active after activating preview: I recently joined The insider program, and I was hoping to see the update today or disc to digital. Unfortunately, no matter what this guy put in I don't see an option to change it over to...
  4. Insider activities disappearing ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider activities disappearing ?: Today i had new activities to do on the xbox insider hub, unfortunately i didnt have time to do it at the exact time, so…. I just went back on the app a few minutes ago to do the new activities to...
  5. Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub: I have an activity for “External Drive Setup” about giving feedback on the external drive setup flow in the XBOX pc app, but I haven’t set up an external drive on pc only an internal one, and it...
  6. Anybody else having issues with xbox activity feed ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else having issues with xbox activity feed ?: For context I unlocked a achvement and looked at it on my activity feed it wasn't there I unlocked another one and it did the same thing I reported it as a bug in the report a problem on insider...
  7. Guidance on Alpha Ring eligibility - 4+ years as an active Insider (Level 9)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guidance on Alpha Ring eligibility - 4+ years as an active Insider (Level 9): Hi Xbox Insider Team! I’ve been a dedicated member of the Insider program for 4 years and 4 months, consistently moving up through the rings to Beta. As an Xbox fan and content creator who focuses...
  8. Not all Steam games show up under xbox activity

    in XboX Insiders
    Not all Steam games show up under xbox activity: So I just noticed some of my steam games do not show up under my xbox activity. Does anybody else have this issue submitted by /u/XxSEAN_ZOMBIExX [link] [comments]
  9. PC Delta - Xbox now displays last game as actively playing upon Windows sign-in?

    in XboX Insiders
    PC Delta - Xbox now displays last game as actively playing upon Windows sign-in?: Hello, For about the past month, after some updates on the Delta PC Xbox insider app, I have encountered a strange behaviour now where my profile retains the last game played and shows me as...
  10. Unable to Access Space Marine 2 Multiplayer Despite Active Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Space Marine 2 Multiplayer Despite Active Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: [img] Hello, I’m writing to report an issue I’ve been experiencing with Space Marine 2 on my Xbox console. I recently renewed my Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but since then, I’ve been unable...