Activate free game pass

Discus and support Activate free game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I activate the 3 month game Pass code which came with my son's xbox? He has tried to enter the code and he keeps getting the message to switch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicolaPowell2, Jan 9, 2022.

  1. Activate free game pass


    How do I activate the 3 month game Pass code which came with my son's xbox? He has tried to enter the code and he keeps getting the message to switch on recurring subscription. I don't have that option on either my or his account. I keep getting prompted to buy the Game Pass. I don't want to do this, I want to claim the 3 month subscription to his account. Can anyone help please?

    :)
     
    NicolaPowell2, Jan 9, 2022
    #1
  2. AP4RK Win User

    Activate free game pass

    Hi, i enter codes for gamepass quite often and always make sure that the option for recurring subscription is unchecked. I have never had to give credit/debit card details. Is it a Game Pass or Game Pass ultimate code you have?
  3. NicolaPowell2 Win User

    Activate free game pass

    It is a Game Pass which my son wants to add to his account. It came with the Xbox Series X he had for Christmas.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Activate free game pass

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Add a debit card to his account and then try to redeem it again.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Activate free game pass

    You have to have a credit/debitcarD or PayPal on file to subscribe.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Activate free game pass

    Well first gamepass you need a creditcard on file to turn on autorenewal

    Or you did one of those weird steps previously where you requested to turn off autorenewal and need to call support to turn it back on I forget the old proccess as it was an one off

    Normally you just buy a subscription but then they added some proccess but it made it harder to turn it back on because some people didn't like the autorenewal and wanted it harder to make such mistake again.

    Please keep in mind that you need xbox gamepass ultimate for 1 month or gold to play multiplayer games

    The 3 month deal is only for the gamepass withiut gold

    Ultimate combines the 2

    Most forums ninjas stack their yearly gold then upgrade to ultimate for 1 dollar for the first month for 3 years of ultimate basically for the price of 3 years of gold which is quite a savinga
Thema:

Activate free game pass

Loading...
  1. Activate free game pass - Similar Threads - Activate free game

  2. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  3. New to insiders - disc to digital not active after activating preview

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders - disc to digital not active after activating preview: I recently joined The insider program, and I was hoping to see the update today or disc to digital. Unfortunately, no matter what this guy put in I don't see an option to change it over to...
  4. Insider activities disappearing ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider activities disappearing ?: Today i had new activities to do on the xbox insider hub, unfortunately i didnt have time to do it at the exact time, so…. I just went back on the app a few minutes ago to do the new activities to...
  5. Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub: I have an activity for “External Drive Setup” about giving feedback on the external drive setup flow in the XBOX pc app, but I haven’t set up an external drive on pc only an internal one, and it...
  6. Anybody else having issues with xbox activity feed ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else having issues with xbox activity feed ?: For context I unlocked a achvement and looked at it on my activity feed it wasn't there I unlocked another one and it did the same thing I reported it as a bug in the report a problem on insider...
  7. Guidance on Alpha Ring eligibility - 4+ years as an active Insider (Level 9)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guidance on Alpha Ring eligibility - 4+ years as an active Insider (Level 9): Hi Xbox Insider Team! I’ve been a dedicated member of the Insider program for 4 years and 4 months, consistently moving up through the rings to Beta. As an Xbox fan and content creator who focuses...
  8. how can active password free for my acount??

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how can active password free for my acount??: I bought a GTA V game account from(removed) website for my xbox and I want to issue permission to enter the account without needing a password and only using my iPhone mobile phone. How can I do...
  9. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  10. Free laptop Gamepass is not activating

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Free laptop Gamepass is not activating: Asus laptop I got for christmas came with a free gamepass, i already had a free GP from another source, when I tried to add the one from the laptop it errored saying I already had a subscription,...