"Acquiring License" then "Error"
Discus and support "Acquiring License" then "Error" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I just came home from school and got onto my pc and I couldn't see what my friend was playing so "I tried to opened Xbox Gamer Bar" and after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EnkhtaivanDenzenninj, Nov 6, 2020.
Thema:
"Acquiring License" then "Error"
Loading...
-
"Acquiring License" then "Error" - Similar Threads - Acquiring License Error
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.
in XboX InsidersClaim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments] -
Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...
in XboX InsidersWill owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a... -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff
in XboX InsidersDelisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff: I just claimed my Minecraft story mode disc with every episode so does the dlc get included in the license claiming? submitted by /u/H0CK3YFAN24 [link] [comments] -
Microsoft Acquires Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Acquires Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains submitted by /u/aiDomainer [link] [comments] -
Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.
in XBoX on WindowsHere why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.: For sources, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MediaMergers/comments/wdt0lz/what_if_microsoft_acquired_warner_bros_discovery/?rdt=55770&sort=new, please read all of this and also check the link. The... -
Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to...
in XBoX Games and AppsNow that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to...: Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to heroes of the storm and bring it back better than ever? First to solve the "it doesn't make enough money"...