Acquired new 360 Slim but getting Internet: Failed and Xbox Live: Blocked

Discus and support Acquired new 360 Slim but getting Internet: Failed and Xbox Live: Blocked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, I purchased an Xbox 360 Slim model for nostalgia. But I am receiving a Failed connection to the Internet and Xbox Live is blocked on my home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsRhio, Aug 14, 2022.

1. ItsRhio
    ItsRhio Guest

Recently, I purchased an Xbox 360 Slim model for nostalgia. But I am receiving a Failed connection to the Internet and Xbox Live is blocked on my home network. From some research, I do not believe the console is banned either. I can connect to my phone's mobile hotspot so I am aware it is an issue with my home network directly. I have attempted to use an ethernet cable and adding the console to my router's DMZ to no avail.

:)

ItsRhio, Aug 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Itsrhio

Usually that error appears when not all the required ports for Xbox live are opened in your router settings.

Please try open them first, let me give you the needed ports for you to open:

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

That should work once you open them. Make sure to contact your Internet Service Provider for this.

If you feel you can change it yourself, you can follow the instructions here too:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...

Let me know the answer, I'll be waiting for your reply
    Greetings
  3. xI ValKyRiie Ix Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live

My status says:

Network: Connected

Internet: Failed

Xbox Live: Blocked
  4. Danielbc37 Win User

Probably a lost cause

Good evening my name is Daniel my xbox slim is appearing's message when I try to access live.

Network: failure

Internet: blocked

Xbox Live: locked.
  5. Kevin Schilling1 Win User

t mobile home internet

Ben thanks for the reply.

So I have the xbox 360. i just got my new internet service with t mobile home internet. In case you aren't familiar with that. it is basically home internet over the 5g network. and broadcast 2.4 and 5g.

All my other devices connect great. but the 360 has problems..

The 360 will connect to the t mobile router but not from the router to the internet. I do not get an error, but on the Test Connection it shows xbox live failed, internet blocked.

I called the tech at t mobile, he said the xbox 360 needed a code or something because it has problems with with IP address porting or something and the code or IP address Xbox could give me would allow me to connect.

I set up a 2.4 connection just for the xbox and the WEP2..

So I don't know how else to get the 360 on line.
  6. Red Sox Fenway Win User

Status Code: 396b - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2741

With the ethernet cable through the laptop I get:

Network: Success

Internet: Success

Xbox LIVE: Failed

And with the wireless adapter:

Network: Failed

Internet: Failed

Xbox LIVE: Failed
Thema:

1. Acquired new 360 Slim but getting Internet: Failed and Xbox Live: Blocked - Similar Threads - Acquired 360 Slim

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  6. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  7. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  8. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  9. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  10. Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to...: Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to heroes of the storm and bring it back better than ever? First to solve the "it doesn't make enough money"...