ACOUNT¨S CONECTED

Discus and support ACOUNT¨S CONECTED in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wan't to now with which account of epicgames I have conected my account of XBOX 4f15e3ee-a814-4f61-bb8d-6d50d2d6c8f9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ironmarco777, Jan 26, 2018.

  1. Ironmarco777
    Ironmarco777 Guest

    ACOUNT¨S CONECTED


    I wan't to now with which account of epicgames I have conected my account of XBOX

    :)
     
    Ironmarco777, Jan 26, 2018
    #1
  2. allae258
    allae258 Guest
    i want to change mine xbox email adress but it keeps giving me the error 8015402D HELP!@!

    i have 3 microsoft acounts

    I want to connect mine main acount to the xbox service.

    the xbox is currently conected to mine second acount.

    i have made an 3rd acount because i understood that to make this transfer i needed an acount without an xbox service connected to it

    but now every time i try to transfer i get the error code 8015402D ??

    i called the xbox support and they said to make this transfer the acount should be 30 days on the console

    it`s been almost an half year now and still nothing ??

    Please help
     
    allae258, Jan 26, 2018
    #2
  3. PLAYFORDREAM
    PLAYFORDREAM Guest
    I can't lunch my game

    Hi I try to lunch BO3 but a message apear on my screen, he say that I can't lunch it because I must be connected to the acount who had buy it. But I am conected to this acount can someone help me ?
     
    PLAYFORDREAM, Jan 26, 2018
    #3
  4. SpazeThaDoN187 Win User

    I can't connect my Xbox to the Xbox live

    I can conect my Xbox live acount
  5. ArnisLaktins Win User

    Xbox

    Pasword and email are ok... Maybe the problem are that 2 month, before, i was conected other acount to my fb...
  6. Senryu BR Win User

    3 Xbox's Under one Router....Can we play together?!

    You have two solutions (one of them i garante, but the another i never tested)

    First is conect your xbox via x-link (in a local conection) some games like gears of war have support for that option, but that only suport 2 xboxs, i never tried more than that and the informations i have, that´s the limit.

    Or try enter 3 diferents acounts (one for console)and creaty a party invite them (they have theirs names in your friends list to easy the process), but i never see a case like that in local conection, if you sucessed talk to us.

    I hope i help you and forgive my bad english.
  7. לאידוע Win User

    i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them

    hey ther, tenx for fast coment! my problem is that was acounts that freinds from the game give me when they leaving the games, its alts acounts. so now i not sure i can comunicate with them after so long time, not sure i can find ther detiles becouse i
    reset my whatsaap and the convershions with them no longer avlibale for me. so i want to know if ther is way to give my xbox again all the alts acounts that i was can conect before this problem upend.
  8. Senryu BR Win User

    Deleting an account?!

    You have two options.

    Or you can change the name of your acount (but that cost 800 ms points...).

    Or you lose all you aquired in older acount and create a new one, but to delete a acount it´s a little complicade...

    First go to your acount, and go to acount management

    Go to acount management Xbox, xbox cancelation (and chose i want call a xobx suport manager, yeh you have to wait, they removed the direct toll to do that, explainyour case and i hope they will solve).

    I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
Thema:

ACOUNT¨S CONECTED

Loading...
  1. ACOUNT¨S CONECTED - Similar Threads - ACOUNT¨S CONECTED

  2. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  8. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Possibilité d'avoir Xbox série X/S

    in XboX Insiders
    Possibilité d'avoir Xbox série X/S: [Concept UI] Nouvelle interface Xbox Series X – fluide, personnalisable et intelligente Salut les Insiders, Voici un concept d’interface Xbox que j’ai imaginé. L’idée est de garder l’ADN actuel...