Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements

Discus and support Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game in question is Just Cause 4 I have completed everything in the game, basically 100% but one of the achievements What if I dive down.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twist Ledgendz, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements

The game in question is Just Cause 4

I have completed everything in the game, basically 100% but one of the achievements

What if I dive down. Complete operation windwalker.

Which I've done already.

It hasn't popped or showed any progress as it's still at 0%.

Bearing in mind this is later in the game so restarting the game would genuinely take hours of gameplay to get back to that point.

If anybody has any answers of fixes It would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Twist Ledgendz, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Heyo Its Ryho Win User

Glad we could help. Go get those achievements!!!
  3. Twist Ledgendz Win User

I just got both to pop after some messing around in my settings.

That's just cause 3 and 4 100%.

Thanks for all your help.
  4. REK 1 Win User

I have had that happen a few times, try to give it 24 to 48 hours to see if it goes through, another thing to try is to uninstall account, then restart system, after do a fresh install of your account, now try and see if any change happens in the
    next few days
  5. Twist Ledgendz Win User

Thanks for the advice and tips!

Because apparently messing about in my settings popped that 1 achievement

Now to find the last one thanks all
  6. Heyo Its Ryho Win User

Hey, so most of the time when achievements do not "pop" it is usually just a lag or delay on your profiles end. Try closing the game completely, restarting your Xbox and then re-entering the game. If that does not immediately resolve the issue, try waiting
    a few days to see if it will resolve itself. Other than that it may be an issue on the games end where there may be a bug or glitch in preventing that achievement. If that is the case you may have to restart the game or "achieve the achievement again. I hope
    this helps your problem!!!
Thema:

1. Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements - Similar Threads - Achivments tracking popping

2. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  3. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  4. Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures: I’m wondering if Microsoft might be wanting to bring the Connex back with features and like eye tracking and hand gestures back. I would be awesome to be able to use hand gestures with Xbox like...
  5. I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11): I don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when I unlock an achievement (using WINDOWS 11). I have tried the following thinngs: 1.- Uninstall Xbox Bar (power sheell) and Install again. 2.-...
  6. Left 4 dead 2 achivements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Left 4 dead 2 achivements: I to am having trouble with left 4 dead 2 game itself says i unlocked them but my profile hasen't updated the achivment info 1b8c408b-8bfb-4767-b921-477924a451cc
  7. Not able to sign into xbox live in halo 3 likely because of achivement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to sign into xbox live in halo 3 likely because of achivement: I am not able to sign into xbox live in halo 3 because of what I think was a achivement error. I was playing halo 3 and I got a achivment. A few seconds later I closed the game to see the...
  8. The Evil Within 2 Achivments are not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Evil Within 2 Achivments are not unlocking: So I've noticed that 2 achievements didn't unlock in the evil within 2, "Taken" and "Doing Some Detecting" I met the requirements for both the achievements and will have to restart the entire game...
  9. WWE 2k23 LOYALTY achivement not popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k23 LOYALTY achivement not popping up: i play on xbox one x and in wwe 2k23 i completed the whole showcase but didn’t get the achievement LOYALTY for winning every match though i did win every match. i got the RESPECT and HUSTLE...
  10. Why are the last three achivements for just cause 3 locked even though i have 100% completion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the last three achivements for just cause 3 locked even though i have 100% completion: I have beaten the game and dlc 100%, got all the collectibles, weapons and vehicles yet the achivements. Caught 'Em All! Anything You Can Do... Unlocked and Fully Loaded Are all still at 0% and...