achievments not received

Discus and support achievments not received in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i played watch dogs without being connected to an internet connection, and the achievments i earned during that time did not count for my gamerscor, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KAIKaL-F4F22ADA-57A0-419D-98C3-11D93300DF41, Dec 24, 2017.

  1. achievments not received


    i played watch dogs without being connected to an internet connection, and the achievments i earned during that time did not count for my gamerscor, i got the game in games with gold, but i dont have a xbox live subscription anymore

    :)
     
    KAIKaL-F4F22ADA-57A0-419D-98C3-11D93300DF41, Dec 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Stalker2709
    Stalker2709 Guest
    rewards

    Ive been a member of the rewards scheme since 14/06/14 and to date have not received any credits for game achievments or renewing my subscription.
     
    Stalker2709, Dec 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Der Eisendrache Easter Egg achievement doesn't appear/

    Did you read all of my comment? I have completed it all, I received the ending cutscene but the achievment 'My Brothers Keeper' never unlocked
     
    BallastedZeus76, Dec 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

    Not Receiving Achievements

    contact support forums cant help you here
  5. V1PER V2 Win User

    Not receiving achievements

    Mine has now started working again but not properly, the story progression achievments wont unlock for assassins creed: ezio collection ive done the first 3 sequences of AC2 and they havent unlocked
  6. Blackdog35 Win User

    Not receiving achievements

    Mine is back working down but achievements have to be done all over again.
  7. JBS60 Win User

    Not receiving achievements

    This issue started last night with my last achiement in Thimbleweed Park and I have restarted my Xbo One X console mutiple times. I have also removed my account from my Xbox One and then restarted it twice.

    This morning I installed Gears POP! on my mobile device and the two achievments I earned there were added to my Gamer Score.

    Was speaking to an Xbox support person and got dissconnected and now can no longer request a phone call.
  8. Aponte12 Win User

    Not receiving achievements

    Same here played 3 different games today did the achievement requirements and didn't get anything
Thema:

achievments not received

Loading...
  1. achievments not received - Similar Threads - achievments received

  2. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  8. Why am I not receiving my minecoins from my achievements on Minecraft pocket edition for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving my minecoins from my achievements on Minecraft pocket edition for...: Hello Microsoft, I have 10 minecoins and I have had that 10 for over 3 years. And issue I am having is that I have had completed multiple achievements in Minecraft but the only thing I receive is...
  9. Why havent I received my achievement form DOOM:The dark ages I've met all the requirements...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why havent I received my achievement form DOOM:The dark ages I've met all the requirements...: The berseker achievement where u acquire all shield base,shield rune, and melee weapon upgrades I have completed but when I check my achievements its saying I havent done so and it's really...
  10. Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim: Recently I've begun another full legendary playthrough of Skyrim, this time without mods so that I may unlock all the achievements available. However, upon completing the 'Bleak Falls Barrow'...