Achievments in Forza Horizon 3
Discus and support Achievments in Forza Horizon 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My achievments would not be loaded. I play FH3 since November, but the achievments are still on "0". Same at Forzathon. I did not get the prices for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rweidauer, Dec 28, 2017.
Thema:
Achievments in Forza Horizon 3
Loading...
-
Achievments in Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - Achievments Forza Horizon
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
[UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!
in XboX Insiders[UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I... -
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Forza Horizon 4 crashing after achieving autumn season.
in XBoX on WindowsForza Horizon 4 crashing after achieving autumn season.: Hello, I was really excited to play again my favorite game on steam which is forza horizon 4. But an problem occured, I can't play because my game crashes after I achieve autumn season. I tried... -
Forza Horizon 4 Achievement not unlocking
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Horizon 4 Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Ground Force” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re logged in to Forza Horizon 4 but it still hasn’t unlocked.... -
An achievement in Forza Motorsport hasn’t unlocked since launch, what can I do to delete my...
in XBoX Games and AppsAn achievement in Forza Motorsport hasn’t unlocked since launch, what can I do to delete my...: Hi, I’ve been trying to get the “Pole Position” achievement in Forza Motorsport since the game launched back in September. For some reason, everytime I come first in a multiplayer race and get... -
Forza Motorsport achievement get stuck at 99%
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Motorsport achievement get stuck at 99%: Hi! My achievement in Forza Motorsport stuck at 99%. The achievement is called "self-improvement". It is an easy achievement, and I'm sure I got it several times. The achievement is not unlocking... -
The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...
in XBoX on WindowsThe "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the... -
The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.
in XBoX on WindowsThe "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef