Achievments haven't unlocked for over a week
Discus and support Achievments haven't unlocked for over a week in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 1 was offline for a couple of weeks whilst we moved house, I played the campaign on games, in the past when we haven't had internet the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Teacups86, Mar 16, 2018.
Thema:
Achievments haven't unlocked for over a week
Loading...
-
Achievments haven't unlocked for over a week - Similar Threads - Achievments haven't unlocked
-
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements
in XboX InsidersProposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? 1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements do 2️⃣ Custom... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...
in XBoX on WindowsI've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the... -
I have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved)
in XBoX Games and AppsI have 3 achievements that haven't unlocked (achieved): Hi! I have played through "Island Saver" but 3 achievements haven't poped. I have done the requirements "Deposit - desposit 100 gold doubloons" (Though i have got the one for 1000 doubloons....