Achievment Question

Discus and support Achievment Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! Have a question regarding the achivments for Rise of the Tomb Raider. I own the Windows Store version of the Game for PC and finished it two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miccellomann, Mar 13, 2018.

  1. miccellomann
    miccellomann Guest

    Achievment Question


    Hi there!

    Have a question regarding the achivments for Rise of the Tomb Raider. I own the Windows Store version of the Game for PC and finished it two years ago. Xbox live added the achievments to my account. Now the game is part of the Game pass - on Xbox one. How
    are achievements handeled as this game ist not play anywhere?

    1. Will the game get a 2nd entry in my list and I can unlock the achivments again from scratch

    or

    2. will the achievemtns from the Windows Store PC Version carry over to the Xbox One verision?

    Does anyone has the answer?

    Thanks for replys.

    :)
     
    miccellomann, Mar 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Illisine
    Illisine Guest
    Live error made me loose 2 achievements

    Was playing AC Black Flag today, complete actions to unlock 2 achievment (bought all inagua upgrades and share the 3 social events with friends), but the achievments didnt unlock, then my game closed to dashboard and im unable to play or use apps around
    8hrs from now. The question is: This achievment will pop in retroactively when the problem is fixed or ill have to play all over again (well
    [Mod Removed] me). Thx
     
    Illisine, Mar 13, 2018
    #2
  3. Lord Vrel
    Lord Vrel Guest
    "You Ate All the Chips"

    But what, Noble, is the ultimate question to that ultimate answer? ;D

    And, Sweet Fantasy, you may have that achievment, but I, am a monument to all your sins. Achievment Question ;)
     
    Lord Vrel, Mar 13, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Achievment Question

    It'll be listed as a 2nd entry and you would start from scratch.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 14, 2018
    #4
  5. YellowJacket LE Win User

    By law. There only one way enjoy video games?

    To achieve or not to achieve..that is the question ;)
  6. Pony Style Win User

    Achievement Question

    Thanks. Can anyone else confirm this? That you can play through the campaign on Veteran but skip the strike force missions, and still get the "Black Ops II Master" achievement?
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Achievment Question

    It'll be listed as a 2nd entry and you would start from scratch.
  8. BrianAurelio Win User

    Achievement question

    When does this update for fixing achievements come out? From what I read it was supposed to be out last weekend but two achievements are still not unlocking for me.
  9. Hebrahu Win User

    Achievement question

    It is implied that your gamerscore will be transferred over, if you look at [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhe6jV-APwM] on the demo, Yusuf Mehdi, and Marc Whitten have way too many gamerpoints for just the next gen games currently.
Thema:

Achievment Question

Loading...
  1. Achievment Question - Similar Threads - Achievment Question

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Achievement modding question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement modding question: What happens if you mod achievements, do you get a permanent ban? A temporary ban? Or a gamer score reset? Or is it multiple of them? 8929364e-874f-435d-a6af-dcf3b59dfa07
  10. Just a question about an Omori achievement

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a question about an Omori achievement: Okay so, I did my second play through of Omori recently, but despite having watered Basil’s plants every day and gotten the “Basil Ending” the ‘Green Thumb’ achievement never triggered. Do I...