Achievements

Discus and support Achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have encountered an issue with unlocking achievements. I complete the requirements and even unlock them in game when available, but they don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Croot2000, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. Croot2000
    Croot2000 Guest

    Achievements


    I have encountered an issue with unlocking achievements. I complete the requirements and even unlock them in game when available, but they don’t process through to my Xbox account. I have tried resetting my Xbox, resetting WiFi, and even removing my account
    but nothing works! What do I do?

    :)
     
    Croot2000, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Captain Speedy, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. Captain Speedy, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. UberniXi
    UberniXi Guest

    Achievements

    Have you had any luck? This is happening to me now and it's driving me crazy. There don't seem to be a lot of answers out there either.
     
    UberniXi, Apr 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Prime Jerp
    Prime Jerp Guest
    I have this same issue. I just got off a chat with an employee and they said to check the achievement section as there was a moderator who has access and can fix this.
     
    Prime Jerp, Apr 14, 2018
    #5
  6. Kezzyy10
    Kezzyy10 Guest
    also having the same issue with destiny 2 certain achievements havent unlocked that i completed when i got it, but then had another one complete a couple of days ago
     
    Kezzyy10, Apr 15, 2018
    #6
  7. Jmarcos(2)
    Jmarcos(2) Guest
    Hello there, I am having the same issue, but just for XB360 games, all other achievements in Windows 10 and XONE are uploaded correctly to Xbox account. I have been searching for a solution for a week, I found nothing that solve this problem yet. : |
     
    Jmarcos(2), May 1, 2018
    #7
  8. Steve Guidi
    Steve Guidi Guest

    Achievements

    Bizarre. I have a similar issue -- achievements unlock only for 360 games, but not for Xbox One games.

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/a474486b-f237-40f1-bf6b-04c0ae33c1f
     
    Steve Guidi, Nov 1, 2018
    #8
  9. DarthRaitu Win User

    Eso achievement

    Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

    You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

    To view your achievements online:

    1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

    2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

    3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

    If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  10. SimeonOfDeath Win User

    Netflix Achievements not Unlocking

    Achievements for Netflix? What has the achievement system become? Remember when achievements were...well...achievements?
  11. ShadowFlame117 Win User

    New achieves a bit... buggy?

    The new achievements are only achievable on the maps that are in the description. The three new achievements with Defiant in the description are only achievable on Defiant maps and any with Anniversary in the description are only achievable on the new maps.
  12. FreakRoach Win User

    achievement won't unlock

    Completing the game doesn't mean that you've achieved all the achievements. Go to the achievements list for that game and filter by `Unlocked` to see which achievement is pending.
  13. smileskybird Win User

    whats the point off zero point achievements

    Users who got the Xbox 1 Day 1 Achievement and I also got a YouTube Achievement. But getting 0G for those achievements is kind of ???. Xbox 360 never gave me achievements with 0G it was at least 5G for all achievements. Some achievements unlock special avatar
    awards (on 360).
Thema:

Achievements

Loading...
  1. Achievements - Similar Threads - Achievements

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...