Achievements

Discus and support Achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this is right place but has anyone ever had the problem of achievements not unlocking on Xbox one for all games you played after playing a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mr killer king, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Achievements

Not sure if this is right place but has anyone ever had the problem of achievements not unlocking on Xbox one for all games you played after playing a specific game as I have spoke to ms and done all troubleshooting I have now tracked my progress on games
    right the way back to when it first happened and it started when I downloaded a game on the game with gold section before I played this game achievements were working fine now after playing this game none of them unlock no matter how many times I redo the
    conditions

:)

mr killer king, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Captain Speedy, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Captain Speedy, Oct 16, 2017
  4. SimeonOfDeath Win User

Netflix Achievements not Unlocking

Achievements for Netflix? What has the achievement system become? Remember when achievements were...well...achievements?
  5. DarthRaitu Win User

Eso achievement

Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

To view your achievements online:

1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  6. ShadowFlame117 Win User

New achieves a bit... buggy?

The new achievements are only achievable on the maps that are in the description. The three new achievements with Defiant in the description are only achievable on Defiant maps and any with Anniversary in the description are only achievable on the new maps.
  7. FreakRoach Win User

achievement won't unlock

Completing the game doesn't mean that you've achieved all the achievements. Go to the achievements list for that game and filter by `Unlocked` to see which achievement is pending.
  8. smileskybird Win User

whats the point off zero point achievements

Users who got the Xbox 1 Day 1 Achievement and I also got a YouTube Achievement. But getting 0G for those achievements is kind of ???. Xbox 360 never gave me achievements with 0G it was at least 5G for all achievements. Some achievements unlock special avatar
    awards (on 360).
Thema:

Achievements

1. Achievements - Similar Threads - Achievements

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  5. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  6. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  7. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  8. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  9. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  10. How do I get my achievements???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my achievements???: How do I get my achievements??? I have been trying to get 100% of achievements in Batman: Return to Arkham City and almost 20 of them haven’t unlocked. I know for a 100% fact I have completed the...