Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:...

Discus and support Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Edit: Not all my games are at zero, the only ones not at zero are the xbox 360 games, others are at zero. Like the title says, I tried unlocking some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jane Doe XBL, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Jane Doe XBL
    Jane Doe XBL Guest

Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:...

Edit: Not all my games are at zero, the only ones not at zero are the xbox 360 games, others are at zero.

Like the title says, I tried unlocking some achievements for a few games but nothing was unlocking. I removed my account from my console (series x) and added it back, because I looked up the problem and it said this might help. It didn't, and now when I look at my games/achievements tab, a lot of them are displayed as 0/0 completion. Despite this, my gamerscore is displayed correctly.

Is this affecting anyone else, or just me? Is the problem on my end, or Microsoft's end?

Some answers would be appreciated. Either way, this really stinks. I just wanted to work on my game backlog. Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:... :(

EDIT: I checked and everything seems to be back to normal now. Completion percentages are displayed correctly once again. Hopefully it stays that way. Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:... :)

:)

Jane Doe XBL, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Jaso2k Win User

Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT: everything's back now

Looks like I’m all good on my end too. I reported the issue and shortly after that it was fixed. I missed out on my 50 rewards points for the achievement not unlocking but oh well :)
  3. Rostom L Win User

Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT: everything's back now

Awesome! I am glad it wasn’t that long to synchronize your stuff.

Enjoy!
  4. Jaso2k Win User

Hey Jane and Rostom,

I’m also experiencing the same issue. I completed a level in a game to attempt to unlock an achievement for my rewards points. It didn’t unlock. I looked at my achievements page and the are all at 0% completion as well. I’ve gone through all the same steps to try and fix the issue. I did notice that even when I look on the app on the phone and on the web all my games say 0% as well. My total achievement score is correct though.

Jaso
  5. Jane Doe XBL Win User

Thanks. I'm sure I did meet the requirements for the achievements I was trying to unlock (I was following a walkthrough/guide) but they didn't unlock. Just gotta wait I guess.
  6. Jane Doe XBL Win User

Hi Jane!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Have you just completed all your games' achievements? Please be informed that some achievements could take up to 72 hours before it gets validated and synced to the Xbox network.

You may check all the troubleshooting steps or guide through this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev....
    I didn't unlock every achievement for all the games i've played, as some are to difficult. (for example: beating a game on the hardest difficulty)

72 hours? Goodness. I just hope I'm not alone with this issue, and that it gets resolved soon. :(
Thema:

1. Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:... - Similar Threads - Achievements wont unlock

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  5. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement wont unlock: I recently got an achievement in Call of duty ghosts and did what it asked but it never popped/unlocked, any solutions? Achievement name: Audiophile 6ed30f79-4ea0-4377-a877-757396b8148f
  8. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef