Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:...

Discus and support Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Edit: Not all my games are at zero, the only ones not at zero are the xbox 360 games, others are at zero. Like the title says, I tried unlocking some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jane Doe XBL, Mar 14, 2023.

  1. Jane Doe XBL
    Jane Doe XBL Guest

    Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:...


    Edit: Not all my games are at zero, the only ones not at zero are the xbox 360 games, others are at zero.

    Like the title says, I tried unlocking some achievements for a few games but nothing was unlocking. I removed my account from my console (series x) and added it back, because I looked up the problem and it said this might help. It didn't, and now when I look at my games/achievements tab, a lot of them are displayed as 0/0 completion. Despite this, my gamerscore is displayed correctly.

    Is this affecting anyone else, or just me? Is the problem on my end, or Microsoft's end?

    Some answers would be appreciated. Either way, this really stinks. I just wanted to work on my game backlog. Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:... :(

    EDIT: I checked and everything seems to be back to normal now. Completion percentages are displayed correctly once again. Hopefully it stays that way. Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:... :)

    :)
     
    Jane Doe XBL, Mar 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Jaso2k Win User

    Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT: everything's back now

    Looks like I’m all good on my end too. I reported the issue and shortly after that it was fixed. I missed out on my 50 rewards points for the achievement not unlocking but oh well :)
  3. Rostom L Win User

    Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT: everything's back now

    Awesome! I am glad it wasn’t that long to synchronize your stuff.

    Enjoy!
  4. Jaso2k Win User

    Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT: everything's back now

    Hey Jane and Rostom,

    I’m also experiencing the same issue. I completed a level in a game to attempt to unlock an achievement for my rewards points. It didn’t unlock. I looked at my achievements page and the are all at 0% completion as well. I’ve gone through all the same steps to try and fix the issue. I did notice that even when I look on the app on the phone and on the web all my games say 0% as well. My total achievement score is correct though.

    Jaso
  5. Jane Doe XBL Win User

    Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT: everything's back now

    Thanks. I'm sure I did meet the requirements for the achievements I was trying to unlock (I was following a walkthrough/guide) but they didn't unlock. Just gotta wait I guess.
  6. Jane Doe XBL Win User

    Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT: everything's back now

    Hi Jane!

    Sorry to hear about what happened. Have you just completed all your games' achievements? Please be informed that some achievements could take up to 72 hours before it gets validated and synced to the Xbox network.

    You may check all the troubleshooting steps or guide through this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev....
    I didn't unlock every achievement for all the games i've played, as some are to difficult. (for example: beating a game on the hardest difficulty)

    72 hours? Goodness. I just hope I'm not alone with this issue, and that it gets resolved soon. :(
Thema:

Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:...

Loading...
  1. Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:... - Similar Threads - Achievements wont unlock

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Achievement wont unlock

    in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. Achievement wont unlock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement wont unlock: I recently got an achievement in Call of duty ghosts and did what it asked but it never popped/unlocked, any solutions? Achievement name: Audiophile 6ed30f79-4ea0-4377-a877-757396b8148f
  8. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef