Achievements wont progress on my new xbox

Discus and support Achievements wont progress on my new xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my fairly new series S console my achievements do not seem to progress or unlock at all and haven't for the past 2 days but when i go on my older... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by evancalgary, Mar 19, 2022.

  1. evancalgary
    evancalgary Guest

    Achievements wont progress on my new xbox


    On my fairly new series S console my achievements do not seem to progress or unlock at all and haven't for the past 2 days but when i go on my older Xbox that I still have hooked up they work perfectly fine. I have tried deleting and redownloading my account restarting my Xbox and my wi fi nothing seems to work can anyone help me

    :)
     
    evancalgary, Mar 19, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Achievements wont progress on my new xbox

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    If this is happening with multiple games kindy perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

    1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    You can also check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. CHRIST0NE Win User

    All achievement progress deleted

    Yesterday my achievement progress was gone on watchdogs, and now today some of the progress is back but not close to what is should be. I am missing quite a few achievements now for watchdogs which i have been working very hard to get and its frustrating
    seeing the progress wheel in-game saying i should have the achievement but xbox wont give them to me.
  4. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

    Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

    Thanks yes. Glad you understood now. :) Achievements Progress is new Achievements system for Xbox One.
  5. brandon 8888888 Win User

    Achievements Not Unlocking

    I have the same problem i have tryed all of these my progress on achievements wont move or unlock tryed support ther needs to be some sort of patch for this
  6. PolisRanger2033 Win User

    Xbox Fitness Refuses to start

    I cant get past the green screen either. I checked the XBL service status, and it says Xbox Fitness is up and running. not sure what to do, and I really hope my peak performance achievement progress wont be messed up do to this.
Thema:

Achievements wont progress on my new xbox

Loading...
  1. Achievements wont progress on my new xbox - Similar Threads - Achievements wont progress

  2. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. Achievement wont unlock

    in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. Achievement wont unlock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement wont unlock: I recently got an achievement in Call of duty ghosts and did what it asked but it never popped/unlocked, any solutions? Achievement name: Audiophile 6ed30f79-4ea0-4377-a877-757396b8148f
  8. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef