Achievements wont pop

Discus and support Achievements wont pop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 3 achievements that wont unlock on GTA V. It is just these three achievements that wont unlock i can get others, and i know i have completed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnonymousHuman, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Achievements wont pop

I have 3 achievements that wont unlock on GTA V. It is just these three achievements that wont unlock i can get others, and i know i have completed them because i have the achievements for them on the Rockstar Social Club. Its been 3 weeks for two and over 72 hours now for the other, i have full restarted my console, i was and currently am connected to xbox live, I've checked the achievements online and on my console, they are under 'locked', I have added and removed my profile, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and the game just got an update.

:)

AnonymousHuman, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Ishan8123 Win User

Achievement wont pop

3. Castellus Zemi Win User

Achievement wont pop

4. Vinny #1 Win User

Achievements Wont Pop

Hello! I have tried hard resetting my console, removing and re-adding my xbox account, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, yet still some of my already earned achievemnts wont pop. Any ideas?
    Whtat is the game?
  5. darkist1 Win User

Achievements Wont Pop

Hi BreeziiKat,

You also have to be online for them to pop. and sometimes the notification might have just been turned off.
  6. Wadski Win User

Achievements Wont Pop

Just a comment on this subject.

I playedf Lego Star Wars 3: Clone Wars in 2011 completing all the achievements in the game. Unfortunately one achievement didn't pop and after trying and retrying I simply gave up and resigned myself to having a 99% completion on that game.

In November 2019 the game came onto Gamepass and I thought I'd give it another go. I didn't get through the loading screen before the stuck achievement popped.

Moral of the story is, all good things come to those who wait (eventually and it may be 8 years later but they do come).

I thought sharing this experience may help.

Also 0 if you can let us know the game and the achievements that arent popping maybe we can take a look and see if they are glitchy.
Thema:

Achievements wont pop

1. Achievements wont pop - Similar Threads - Achievements wont pop

2. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  3. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  4. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  5. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement wont unlock: I recently got an achievement in Call of duty ghosts and did what it asked but it never popped/unlocked, any solutions? Achievement name: Audiophile 6ed30f79-4ea0-4377-a877-757396b8148f
  8. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef