Achievements without coming

Discus and support Achievements without coming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I have a huge problem that I have been struggling with for the second week. I really need help tell me where I can turn? I haven't received any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Морозов И.В, Jul 21, 2021.

  1. Achievements without coming


    Hello! I have a huge problem that I have been struggling with for the second week. I really need help tell me where I can turn? I haven't received any achievements in any game for the second week. A full reset to factory settings did not help. Deleting an account too. Even when I try to log in to someone else's account on my xbox and get an achievement on it, it does not come. There is no notification, no achievement itself, even in the Xbox app. But when they went to another xbox under my account, where my account is like a home one, they removed the achievement on it

    I read these posts and did them according to the instructions, but did not give any result
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ither the,try unlocking the achievement again.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/*-*/x...eck-here/88e985a3-4139-430c-9400-93771d0c1004

    :)
     
    Морозов И.В, Jul 21, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Achievements without coming

    Since you've already gone through the necessary troubleshooting steps, you will need to contact the online support for further assistance regarding this. Access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Achievements without coming

  4. Морозов И.В Win User

    Achievements without coming

    Already 2 times I applied to the online chat and call back. Unfortunately, they could not help me there.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

    Finally! New DLC for PvZ Garden Warfare "Suburbination"

    It is DLC, it has to come with achievements. Has any game truly released DLC without achievements? I know Titanfall did for a short period, but they fixed that quick.
  6. ellerkermike38 Win User

    How do I protect my gamertag and my account from getting hacked by other gamers?

    Should I just unlock them myself then when come to boosting for achievement or just avoiding all online acheivements and do only offline achievements?

    Will I get banned if I unlocked more then 100 achievement per day is that allowed without cheating?
Thema:

Achievements without coming

Loading...
  1. Achievements without coming - Similar Threads - Achievements without coming

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. GTA Online gave me an achievement without me earning it when i first logged in today for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online gave me an achievement without me earning it when i first logged in today for...: hey forums, this is my first time here i would like to know if there’s a possibility to reverse an achievement unlock i log into GTA Online for the new Money Fronts DLC that came out today June...
  9. Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...: Hi. Elder scrolls online released a new DLC (Necrom) the 20th. the servers were very busy at release.. many people were playing and did most of what they could in the dlc. The issue is.. It...
  10. Xbox 360, playing it without signing up to Live. Plenty of achievements. I wanted to sign...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, playing it without signing up to Live. Plenty of achievements. I wanted to sign...: Can I just create a new email for the account that doesn’t have Xbox live? 85e3f91f-7081-464f-ba0a-21ae8baa6f02