Achievements vanished

Discus and support Achievements vanished in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Most of my xbox one games are now showing as 0% for achievements untill I click on them. The value of all these games has been removed from my overall... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wjacksons, Oct 20, 2017.

  1. wjacksons
    wjacksons Guest

    Achievements vanished


    Most of my xbox one games are now showing as 0% for achievements untill I click on them. The value of all these games has been removed from my overall gamer score, dropping about 100000 gamer score.

    Is this a known issue and will it fix it's self?

    :)
     
    wjacksons, Oct 20, 2017
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Vanished Achievements?

    It's a glitch that should fix itself.
     
    Smwutches, Oct 20, 2017
    #2
  3. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Vanished Achievements?

    HI there Achievements vanished :)

    i think is better if you directly contact the official support team, so they check your situation Achievements vanished ;)

    bye
     
    Frizio I iB, Oct 20, 2017
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Achievements vanished

    It's a glitch & the recent update has made it worse by the looks of it with more people having the issue since the update.

    It will correct itself.Usually it should take up to 48 hours but since the update it's been taking longer to fix itself.

    Happened to me & mine took 6 days to correct itself.
     
    Daft Badger, Oct 20, 2017
    #4
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Achievements vanished

    It's a glitch & the recent update has made it worse by the looks of it with more people having the issue since the update.

    It will correct itself.Usually it should take up to 48 hours but since the update it's been taking longer to fix itself.

    Happened to me & mine took 6 days to correct itself.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Vanished Achievements?

    It's a glitch that should fix itself.
  7. Frizio I iB Win User

    Vanished Achievements?

    HI there :)

    i think is better if you directly contact the official support team, so they check your situation ;)

    bye
  8. Brosky aP Win User

    Achievements vanishing

    Hey there SAFC The Sleaze!

    Sorry to hear about the gamerscore issue.

    Could you try deleting and re-downloading your Xbox Live account on your Xbox console?



    If you don't know how to do this, you can find a guide to delete your profile
    here
    . And a guide on how to download your profile
    here
    .
  9. Mister Quasar Win User

    Vanished Achievements?

    Hi espadaGutierrez!

    As Smwutches mentioned, discrepancies in Gamerscore typically resolve themselves after a little while - if you like, you can also try
    removing your profile, then
    power cycle
    the console, and sign back in after that. Refreshing your profile data can sometimes resolve the issue you're describing.

    For further assistance, we'd recommend reaching out to our
    Chat or Phone
    teams directly, as they can look into your account directly and securely with you to provide the best information and explore possible options going forward.
Thema:

Achievements vanished

Loading...
  1. Achievements vanished - Similar Threads - Achievements vanished

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]