Achievements to sharing to xbox feed

Discus and support Achievements to sharing to xbox feed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the last month or so now any achievements I unlock are not automatically sharing to my activity feed. I've checked my sharing options and all is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XAimerGamerX, Mar 18, 2020.

  1. XAimerGamerX
    XAimerGamerX Guest

    Achievements to sharing to xbox feed


    For the last month or so now any achievements I unlock are not automatically sharing to my activity feed. I've checked my sharing options and all is well. Any thoughts

    :)
     
    XAimerGamerX, Mar 18, 2020
    #1
  2. JonoGod1984 Win User

    Activity feed

    My activity feed is there but no clips I record and share go to the feed. Achievement are not going to feed either
  3. jay is speedy10 Win User

    Share Xbox 360 achievements to activity feed

    Hey Jay!

    Could you provide us with a bit more information please? Such as which game and what achievement? I've earned a bunch of Xbox 360 achievements on my own account recently and they definitely are showing up in the activity feed.

    Do Xbox One achievements show up in the feed?

    The more information we have, the better! :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
    I earned 2 ,Black Ops 2, achievements and they appeared on my feed, but I accidentally deleted them, and I tried to share them again onto my activity feed, so I select the achievement and press share, then it comes up with 'Shared!' but never actually shows
    up on the activity feed and doesn't share it.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

    Achievements to sharing to xbox feed

    Happens quite often for some reason that they stop sharing but will start again.

    Not sure why but then achievements are quite hit and miss anyhow and some pop up weeks after you get them so maybe it relates to a general achievement issue?
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Achievements to sharing to xbox feed

    Lots of people have a problem with that. It is a general issue. Especially for the last two days. We all hope it will be fixed soon.
  6. Sayann X Win User

    Achievements to sharing to xbox feed

    Hello
    usually, when you're playing and unlocking several achievements and a fairly short time, it only indicates the last one in your public activity.
Thema:

Achievements to sharing to xbox feed

Loading...
  1. Achievements to sharing to xbox feed - Similar Threads - Achievements sharing feed

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. How do you share an Xbox achievement to a Club on xbox.com?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you share an Xbox achievement to a Club on xbox.com?: I joined an Xbox club on xbox.com and was wondering how I can share achievements from my activity feed in it like everyone else. I don't have an Xbox One or an Xbox Series X/S. Only an Xbox 360 E...