Achievements to get?

Discus and support Achievements to get? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to get the highest gamerscore in my friend group, and so far i've been doing very well. I recently finished pneuma, the turing test, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scele73, Nov 10, 2017.

  1. scele73
    scele73 Guest

    Achievements to get?


    Im trying to get the highest gamerscore in my friend group, and so far i've been doing very well. I recently finished pneuma, the turing test, and refunct. My problem now is that I dont know of any games that are a challenge, but dont take a large amount
    of time to finish, like fallout 4, or shadow of mordor. any ideas? Also, what are the easier acheivements to get in your favorite games? thanks!

    :)
     
    scele73, Nov 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Captain Speedy, Nov 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Captain Speedy, Nov 10, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Achievements to get?

    Try rocket league.

    It has a amount of easy achievements.

    1950g in total I believe.
     
    CrazY1985, Nov 10, 2017
    #4
  5. XxUNCOUTHxX Win User

    not getting achievements

    Hi, if you have not received the achievements. I would suggest following the steps

    here
    .

    Hope it works out for you! :)
  6. ReverendDangles Win User

    not getting achievements

    I got the achievement for completing Mission 2 and I stopped and started. But I just finished Mission 3 and 4 ( 4 without stopping) and their achievements didn't pop. Frustrating.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    not getting achievements

    Try the steps described in this link for a possible solution:

    forums.xbox.com/.../1958241.aspx

    When you reach section 3 make sure to fill the survey. After that keep playing as normally until the achievements start rolling out.
  8. GunslingerK Win User

    not getting achievements

    I stopped one night part way thru mission 2 and then restarted and did not get the achievement. Guess I have to restart the mission from the beginning. Hope this doesn't mess up the legendary acheivement for finishing the game if I have to go back and redo
    mission 2...
  9. DBurleson Win User

    not getting achievements

    Same here. I have completed mission 8 six different times and still haven't gotten the achievement.
Thema:

Achievements to get?

Loading...
  1. Achievements to get? - Similar Threads - Achievements

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...