Achievements that refuse to be completed

Discus and support Achievements that refuse to be completed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Xbox error on Pc or Xbox Family? My sister joined the Xbox Family group and I am the organizer. She has been playing a game for a while, as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dan_Priesty, Oct 18, 2020.

  1. Achievements that refuse to be completed

    /u/Dan_Priesty, Oct 18, 2020
    #1
  2. Lovechaser Win User

    Achievement not unlocking

    Hi

    Wait 24 hours for the achievement to eventually register, if this problem persists, there may be a few implications, one is that the achievement itself was not completed as specifically as it was created by the developers to be done, or there is a problem
    with the achievement unlocking.

    Doing some quick digging online, it appears some achievements just refuse to unlock for this game, both on the Xbox and PC versions, some have cited future attempts at the achievement give a successful unlock.

    I would suggest looking up a guide for the achievement and compare that you did the steps necessary for unlock.
  3. bblcreator8790 Win User

    MCC Achievements not unlocking

    Two of the three achievements that I accomplished from the release day unlocked while I was offline at some point. One has not. The two I got were killing 100 jackals and one for completing "Halo" from Halo: CE without entering a vehicle. The achievement
    for simply completing "Halo" from Halo: CE is still sitting at 100% "Done! Unlocking..." for me.

    It seems like most people's miscellaneous achievements (skulls, terminals, other misc. achievements) have been unlocking over the past few days, but I have yet to see anyone confirm that their level completion achievements have unlocked that were accomplished
    on 11/11/14 when Xbox Live was having problems. For some reason those ones have been refusing to unlock.
  4. Sun Khou Win User

    Game is completely refusing to download

    Hi Isaak Miller





    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    Upon reading the description you have posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you would like to get some help with your current problem. As you were unable to complete or your games refused to be downloaded on your Xbox one console.



    We understand, how important it is for you to download games on your Xbox one console. That is why we will do our very best to provide you with the best possible options that you can try.

    Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.



    For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:



    • When did this issue occurred?

    • What initial troubleshooting steps have you already tried so far?

    • Have you already tried the troubleshooting steps provided from this support article link: Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on your Xbox console | Xbox Support?

    • If possible, kindly please provide a screenshot/screen recording of the problem. In order for us to further investigate about this matter.





    In the meantime, we would like you to provide us with some answers first to the questions above. In order for us to provide you with a more accurate solution.



    We look forward to your reply,



    Sincerely

    Khou Sun

    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Sun Khou Win User

    Game is completely refusing to download

    Hello



    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.



    Thank you for understanding.





    Sincerely

    Khou Sun

    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. veiledbythemist Win User

    achievement refuses to log

    I had a similar problem with a game that I was playing awhile ago. I replayed the appropriate chapters around 4 times to get it to trigger. It didn't actually get acknowledged until two days later. Maybe give it a little time, as aggravating as that can
    be.
Thema:

Achievements that refuse to be completed

Loading...
  1. Achievements that refuse to be completed - Similar Threads - Achievements refuse completed

  2. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  3. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  4. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  7. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  8. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  9. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...