Achievements taking days to synch?

Discus and support Achievements taking days to synch? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Anyone having problems with achievements and leaderboard inaccuracy?? Its been an issue for me, for weeks now! 0b74a6cf-e6b2-49e7-aedc-e60267d4a4b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ScottJohnston6, Dec 16, 2023.

  1. Achievements taking days to synch?


    Anyone having problems with achievements and leaderboard inaccuracy?? Its been an issue for me, for weeks now!

    :)
     
    ScottJohnston6, Dec 16, 2023
    #1
  2. AFterMath2525 Win User

    Achievements taking days to synch?

    Yes,

    My Achievements for December 2023 are unlocking and my gamerscore is increasing yet my December gamerscore leaderboard still shows me at +0 for this month.

    It should state +1250. Not sure why those two things aren’t syncing up.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

    Achievements taking days to synch?

    Good day!



    We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).



    Thank you for your understanding.


    Respectfully,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    Achievements taking days to synch?

    Hello Scott,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    This issue was reported to be resolved couple of days ago. Kindly try power cycle to see if your leaderboard will show the correct achievements. If not, please send feedback to Team Xbox so they can investigate the issue.

    To power cycle console:

    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

    If issue persists, send a report using Report a Problem app: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

    Have a great day!



    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Coreysito Win User

    achievements stuck at 1/3 but i have all 3

    Hi there,

    That does sound like a glitch, yes. Sometimes it just takes some time for the achievements to synch up between the different devices.
  6. Jacyintha Win User

    My achievements & gamerscore

    Your offline achievements are stored in the cache. Clearing the system cache WILL DELETE OFFLINE ACHIEVEMENTS. They are vulnerable until you synch (signed in and connected to LIVE). If you download your profile before synching, it will overwrite the achievement
    data.
Thema:

Achievements taking days to synch?

Loading...
  1. Achievements taking days to synch? - Similar Threads - Achievements taking days

  2. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  8. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...