Achievements stuck at 0%
Discus and support Achievements stuck at 0% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having trouble with achievements unlocking. I have one achievement in Toby: The Secret Mine that is unlocked and another one that is 0% locked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JWx14, Jan 14, 2018.
Thema:
Achievements stuck at 0%
Loading...
-
Achievements stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Achievements stuck
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...
in XBoX Games and AppsLeader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128 -
Forza Motorsport achievement get stuck at 99%
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Motorsport achievement get stuck at 99%: Hi! My achievement in Forza Motorsport stuck at 99%. The achievement is called "self-improvement". It is an easy achievement, and I'm sure I got it several times. The achievement is not unlocking... -
Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.
in XBoX Games and AppsSniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets).... -
Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster
in XBoX Games and AppsBreak a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster: What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2 281630a0-13b9-49d5-9619-3d593a8d654c