Achievements showing in spainish

Discus and support Achievements showing in spainish in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm currently in spain, I'm from America. Last week all my achievements show up in Spanish. I've try numerous ways of trying to fix it from hard reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BravoTitan, Oct 16, 2017.

1. BravoTitan
    BravoTitan Guest

I'm currently in spain, I'm from America. Last week all my achievements show up in Spanish. I've try numerous ways of trying to fix it from hard reset and default my settings and all but my achievements still show in Spanish everything else is in english.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BravoTitan, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Atomic Saint
    Atomic Saint Guest
    dlc

i downloaded spainish commentery for nba2k13 and i dont see it in the game

Atomic Saint, Oct 16, 2017
  3. JaRizzz
    JaRizzz Guest
    Hard-core campaign mode

@ JERFF FACE for some reason the my achievement section of xbox.com is only showing 47/50 of the achievements on the list. Mine isn't showing 4 player co-op. It's just the page can't handler showing all 50 achievements.

JaRizzz, Oct 16, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Were the games you are earning the Achievements from purchased in a region that has Spanish as it's primary language?

MattyMidway, Oct 17, 2017
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Were the games you are earning the Achievements from purchased in a region that has Spanish as it's primary language?
  6. WonderfulWest Win User

Cheaters on Fifa 13

I must have to agree with you there Ocelot20 I find 90% of the people who use these cheap tatics against me have been Spainish or French and even a few dutch. must be a european thing
  7. ngocphi Win User

region change help!

Nope as none of your content would be in English

You only have access to Spanish content in Spain marketplace

Each market place has their own language usually decided by the majority

You wont have access to English content as they aren't there on the spainish marketplace
  8. MoBs PrInCeSa Win User

gamerscore not reolved to original score

Also it shows points for achievements but it doesn't show the achievements unlocked.
  9. CaII Me PINK Win User

achievement not unlocking

Has anybody had the problem with the par time achievements not showing in your achievement list but it shows in your in game achievements?
Thema:

1. Achievements showing in spainish - Similar Threads - Achievements showing spainish

2. Xbox aint showing achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox aint showing achievements: For few weeks now, I got nottification "last unlocked 30 minutes ago" but it only show week old cheevos, also cant see the achivement list with message "something went wrong try later" on both...
  3. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have...
  4. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  5. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at...
  6. Achievements are not showing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements are not showing: Recently, games are not showing up on your friends feed. Stray, Humankind... Why? Thank you. 5fe70e43-bb58-4659-845f-6556c05d6d86
  7. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: In the last few days I've been playing one game, while appearing offline, and then they didn't show up in my recent achievement log, but nowhere else, and wondering why my achievements are showing...
  8. My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.: Why are my achievements not showing up in the friends & community updates lately? c6f8f644-e0e7-4de6-a8a3-63703ae79c6c
  9. achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?: I’ve been gaming on my Xbox for several years and I know very well that I’ve unlocked lots and lots of achievements for games that I’ve played— especially since there’s so many. I’ve even used my...