Achievements showing 0%
Discus and support Achievements showing 0% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My achievements say 0% when i view them on my profile when i click on them it shows the correct gamerscore but my list shows all my games 0% whats... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaneYurp, Sep 18, 2019.
Thema:
Achievements showing 0%
Loading...
-
Achievements showing 0% - Similar Threads - Achievements showing
-
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Game on my xbox achievements doesn’t show up in my library
in XBoX Games and AppsGame on my xbox achievements doesn’t show up in my library: I bought Minecraft on a microsoft laptop a few years ago and it doesn’t show up on my account even though I remember I bought it using a code. 81550e21-32c4-4144-ab46-2a9d1d1ab13f -
Some Achievements plain not showing?
in XBoX Games and AppsSome Achievements plain not showing?: I have worked with two different people at Xbox support and neither had an answer. I was told to come here. the problem persists between multiple devices. Does anyone know why this happened and... -
Why aren't my achievements showing???
in XboX InsidersWhy aren't my achievements showing???: Usually when I open "all achievements" on the home button menu, under "achievements" it shows me all of my games and every achievement I can get or have already gotten. Now it doesn't show any of... -
Xbox aint showing achievements
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox aint showing achievements: For few weeks now, I got nottification "last unlocked 30 minutes ago" but it only show week old cheevos, also cant see the achivement list with message "something went wrong try later" on both... -
Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have... -
Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile
in XBoX Games and AppsGamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I... -
Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?
in XBoX Games and AppsOffline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at...