Achievements Section in Guide Messed Up

Discus and support Achievements Section in Guide Messed Up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m updated to latest Alpha build and noticed my Achievements section in the Guide is simultaneously showing “This game doesn’t have achievements” and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mysenigmatery, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Achievements Section in Guide Messed Up

I’m updated to latest Alpha build and noticed my Achievements section in the Guide is simultaneously showing “This game doesn’t have achievements” and the actual game achievements on top of each other.

Image:

https://i.imgur.com/dN63MQc.jpg

Has anyone else seen this?

submitted by /u/mysenigmatery
    [link] [comments]

/u/mysenigmatery, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

Saves are not transfering

Yes, I've seen the guide. No error messages. Same thing happened with SSX.

What's weird is in my achievements section on the Xbox One I have two achievement slots for Bad Company 2. One slot shows all my progress and new achievements show up here but there is no section that shows time played. In the second slot it shows time played
    on Xbox One in one section and a second section is for achievements which shows 0/0 achievements and that's all that this second slot shows. Very strange!
  3. maxen Win User

Achievement messed up!!!

Hi King,

If the overview says zero and then you open it and they say Unlocked, this is suggestive of a Gamerscore reset, an action taken by the Enforcement Team to reset any Gamerscore which may have been obtained illegitimately or scores that were tampered with.

You can read more about this action on their website -
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/

Unfortunately this is not something we on the forums deal with, and you would need to follow up on their website.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Achievements are messed up.

Part of the punishment of a Gamerscore reset is that you can not re earn any reset achievements on that account.

If you want to earn those achievements again legitimately you will have to start a new account.

Also,please do not post reference numbers on the forums,they are for phone/chat support only.
  5. EclecticMIND Win User

Achievement and sharing problem

And the only way to see my achievements 4 the goty is to play it and bring up the guide and look at the achievements section. But sense this has happened some achievements will pop and some won't I can't seem to get I wore ofieri before it was cool to pop.
  6. Legendgenesis Win User

State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue

I've looked up this achievement on TA, and based on the comment section on the guides it seems to be rather glitchy as far as this particular achievement not popping. Thankfully there seems to be some workarounds. I recommend taking a look here:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a251741/speedy-delivery-achievement

Let me know if that helps!
Thema:

Achievements Section in Guide Messed Up

1. Achievements Section in Guide Messed Up - Similar Threads - Achievements Section Guide

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...