Achievements, Party, and Friends List Flat Out Broken

Discus and support Achievements, Party, and Friends List Flat Out Broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been hearing for a while now they are going to fix this but nothing yet, update today only made it worse if anything. Since getting my Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hypes 4x, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Hypes 4x
    Hypes 4x Guest

So I've been hearing for a while now they are going to fix this but nothing yet, update today only made it worse if anything. Since getting my Xbox One months ago, the friends list and achievements will take forever to open or just not load at all. Trying
    to go to my friends list to find someone to invite or things like that often just doesnt work.

The first time you join or invite a party with someone you cant hear each other so you have to exit party and invite each other again.

I always have 0% time played when comparing games with people.

Lastly, achievements today have been worse than ever. My Titanfall achievements popped like a week after getting them but today one of my Diablo 3 achievements didnt pop and when I went to look at my achievements it refused to load and would give me a "0x0"
    error code which apparently has something to do with NAT even though my NAT is Open and I've been watching youtube, netflix, and playing coop games on Xbox One just fine all day. I can only hope Achievements are down because they are finally fixing them or
    something.

:)

Hypes 4x, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest
    Motivation

For $50 a year, it's easily worth it. The only reason XBL isn't worth getting is if you're completely broke or just flat out don't like playing online. I don't even play online much anymore, but to me, $50 for the ability to occasionally talk to friends
    via party chat, etc. is worth the small price tag.

Glu10Free, Aug 31, 2014
  3. TripzyOda
    TripzyOda Guest
    Extinction Achievements + Nightfall

Mrs Brader is on my friends list but we haven't run through any achievements yet. Add me and we'll figure it out in party. Whenever ya'll are ready and able, I can jump on. Hmu

TripzyOda, Aug 31, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

There was an issue with the achievements showing yesterday but it has been fixed. Your achievement should have popped up by now.

onyxishere, Sep 1, 2014
  5. Hypes 4x
    Hypes 4x Guest
    Well its good to know it wasnt just me yesterday but no the achievement still has not popped and Ive been on xbox a lot. Not to mention my friends list and achievement apps continue to either take forever to load, or not function at all.

Hypes 4x, Sep 1, 2014
  6. It May take a few days for the achievement to pop after the service got fixed. That's what happened last time.

SweptbackFlame, Sep 1, 2014
  7. GooRoo4Ever
    GooRoo4Ever Guest
    So they just randomly pop at some point in the near future? Nothing else needs to be done? I have two in Skylanders Swap Force that didn't appear, one for playing a bonus mission map and another for getting three stars on a bonus mission. I now have the
    achievement for getting three stars on three bonus missions but not that two that would naturally come before it.

GooRoo4Ever, Sep 2, 2014
  8. Achievements, Party, and Friends List Flat Out Broken

I got a bunch of achievments for Diablo 3 but they haven't popped yet, they show 100% completion, am I ever going to get these achievments?

AdamZivojnovich, Sep 2, 2014
  9. They all just popped for me, just took a couple days

AdamZivojnovich, Sep 2, 2014
  10. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    This thread is very old. Can you please create a new one detailing your issue exactly for further assistance? Thank you.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
  11. AdamZivojnovich Win User

They all just popped for me, just took a couple days
  12. onyxishere Win User

There was an issue with the achievements showing yesterday but it has been fixed. Your achievement should have popped up by now.
  13. onyxishere Win User

This thread is very old. Can you please create a new one detailing your issue exactly for further assistance? Thank you.
  14. SweptbackFlame Win User

It May take a few days for the achievement to pop after the service got fixed. That's what happened last time.
  15. Hypes 4x Win User

Well its good to know it wasnt just me yesterday but no the achievement still has not popped and Ive been on xbox a lot. Not to mention my friends list and achievement apps continue to either take forever to load, or not function at all.
Thema:

1. Achievements, Party, and Friends List Flat Out Broken - Similar Threads - Achievements Party Friends

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...