Achievements out of sync!

Discus and support Achievements out of sync! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have completed an achievement on one of the games "The Escapists 2" - however it says I have completed the achievement on the xbox app on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MiniC00psSport, Oct 31, 2017.

  1. Achievements out of sync!


    Hello,

    I have completed an achievement on one of the games "The Escapists 2" - however it says I have completed the achievement on the xbox app on windows and on android but on the actual xbox console, it says i have still got 50% left for the same achievement!

    Any ideas what is going on here?

    Thanks in advance.

    Dan

    :)
     
    MiniC00psSport, Oct 31, 2017
    #1
  2. VinceBowes
    VinceBowes Guest
    Achievements out of sync

    I am having an issue with MW3 scout leader achievement. I have found all intel but achievement hasnt unlocked im very annoyed :/ I go to each mission and all intel are found and it also says 100% on campaign at title screen. can anyone give me any ideas
    please thanks in advance :/

    This is on my console and here btw ty
     
    VinceBowes, Oct 31, 2017
    #2
  3. Kushthulhu
    Kushthulhu Guest
    Achievements out of sync

    I'm having the same problem. I completed MW3 (On Veteran - and connected to Live) and I'm missing half of the achievments o.o; All from the second act. It doesn't even say I beat the levels at all - yet I have the achievement for beating the game on any
    difficulty.
     
    Kushthulhu, Oct 31, 2017
    #3
  4. Achievements out of sync!

    Hi,

    One possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue is due to synchronization failure. To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

    • Are you encountering this issue with other game achievements?
    • What are the troubleshooting solutions you've performed?

    In the meantime, we recommend performing a full power cycle on your console. Refer to

    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    and follow the steps to physically power cycle your console.
     
    Catherine Cus., Nov 1, 2017
    #4
  5. bitterflu Win User

    Achievements out of sync

    Greetings,

    I had been playing Skyrim and MW3 offline (I just got new internet service provider), using my LIVE Gamertag, after going online to LIVE and downloading my profile again ... my achievements didn't transfer and MW3 / Skyrim aren't loading the saved data..
    any help? I haven't played anyother games recently.
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

    Achievements out of sync!

    Hi,

    One possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue is due to synchronization failure. To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

    • Are you encountering this issue with other game achievements?
    • What are the troubleshooting solutions you've performed?

    In the meantime, we recommend performing a full power cycle on your console. Refer to

    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    and follow the steps to physically power cycle your console.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Achievements out of sync

    Hey there Ick! Were you connected to LIVE at the time you earned this achievement? Are you having any other issues with achievements in this or other games?
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Achievements out of sync

    Hey Kush! Are these achievements showing on the console and/or Xbox.com, or are they not showing up anywhere?

    Vixie: Are they showing up on your console but not Xbox.com?
  9. PixelPatch Win User

    Achievements out of sync

    mines the same. since the new website some of my achievements are missing... the gamerscores right but some of the achievements used to get the score are still blank when i aquired them a long time ago. LA noire for example, i got these achievements months
    ago and some are now missing. this is only on the website. the gamerscore is correct but it doesnt show all the achievements that add up to the gamerscore. same with my friends on xbox.com. for example, it says my friend completed the campaign on MW3, it shows
    the achievement for that, but its not showing that he aquired the achievement for completing the first and second missions. we all know this is impossible as he would have to have these to complete the campaign lol. i think its an error with the new website.
Thema:

Achievements out of sync!

Loading...
  1. Achievements out of sync! - Similar Threads - Achievements sync

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. My achievements aren’t syncing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements aren’t syncing: This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most...
  10. PS4 achievements are not syncing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 achievements are not syncing: Hello, I have a problem with my ps4 account I already linked my account with xbox Microsoft but my achievements are not showing, for example in minecraft i completed 83% of the achievements but...