achievements on win8/10 help please

Discus and support achievements on win8/10 help please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello. Not sure if im in the right area, if im not, can someone point me in the right direction? I had a scan through my achievements the other day,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leeanderson, Nov 30, 2016.

  1. Leeanderson
    Leeanderson Guest

    achievements on win8/10 help please


    hello. Not sure if im in the right area, if im not, can someone point me in the right direction?

    I had a scan through my achievements the other day, pickin out a couple games to mop up over xmas hols. I noticed certain windows games were listed twice with different totals (200 max and 1000 max). I take it this is because of the windows update?? My real
    query is, can i play the older versions to get the achievements it locked me out of? Its pretty frustrating when i have them all in win10 but because it upgraded i can't get the original win8 ones.

    if it makes any difference, I'm using a mobile device (950) not a pc.

    thanks folks, appreciate any help or info.

    :)
     
    Leeanderson, Nov 30, 2016
    #1
  2. dieotze74
    dieotze74 Guest
    Achievement list error

    Hello everybody,

    now i have the same error.. got my last achievement for fifa 15 Ultimate Win8 yesterday.

    It seems that there is some error in my achievement list.

    It is showing 19/20 achievements on the list but when you go in to the game it shows all are unlocked.

    Thats on my wp / xbox.com / win8 game hub.

    i get another achievement today on win8 and it shows correct. Hope that the last fifa achievement will be synced too.

    Any tips to fix this?

    thx
     
    dieotze74, Nov 30, 2016
    #2
  3. mr xenon
    mr xenon Guest
    Solitaire Collection for W10 not tracking progress for Marathon and Gimme 5! achievements

    Migrated to Windows 10 after completing the Win8 version of solitaire. Can't make any progress on Give Me 5! Or Marathon. Progress is stuck at 0/5 and 0/30. Most of the other achievements unlocked correctly.
     
    mr xenon, Nov 30, 2016
    #3
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

    achievements on win8/10 help please

    Hi,

    To better help you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the following:

    · What specific game are you having an issue with?

    · Are you signed in on the Microsoft Account associated with the game?

    For additional information, the achievements you've unlocked from a certain OS version will depend on the game if It will be carried to the upgraded or newest OS version. You may also get in touch with the game developer for additional clarification about
    this issue.

    Regards.
     
    Wilfred Mac, Nov 30, 2016
    #4
  5. Leeanderson
    Leeanderson Guest
    so the games im having issues with are age of empires, mahjong and wordament. Also 3 achievements in tetris blitz wont unlock even though ive met the criteria over 10 times.

    can i play the older w8 version or am i stuck with unobtainable achievements forever?

    many thanks
     
    Leeanderson, Nov 30, 2016
    #5
  6. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest
    Thank you for your immediate response. Playing games from old OS version to the latest OS version is like playing a new game. Regarding the achievements for a certain game we highly recommend getting in touch with the game developer if they have a step or
    way to move your achievements from old OS version to the latest one. You can check the links below for the developer of the games that you are having issues with.

    Age of Empire Support: Ensemble Studios: Age of Empires III: Contact Us

    Wordament: Wordament Forum

    Mahjong: https://reachmahjong.com/en/forum/

    Regards.
     
    Wilfred Mac, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. Leeanderson Win User

    achievements on win8/10 help please

    so the games im having issues with are age of empires, mahjong and wordament. Also 3 achievements in tetris blitz wont unlock even though ive met the criteria over 10 times.

    can i play the older w8 version or am i stuck with unobtainable achievements forever?

    many thanks
  8. Wilfred Mac Win User

    achievements on win8/10 help please

    Hi,

    To better help you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the following:

    · What specific game are you having an issue with?

    · Are you signed in on the Microsoft Account associated with the game?

    For additional information, the achievements you've unlocked from a certain OS version will depend on the game if It will be carried to the upgraded or newest OS version. You may also get in touch with the game developer for additional clarification about
    this issue.

    Regards.
  9. Wilfred Mac Win User

    achievements on win8/10 help please

    Thank you for your immediate response. Playing games from old OS version to the latest OS version is like playing a new game. Regarding the achievements for a certain game we highly recommend getting in touch with the game developer if they have a step or
    way to move your achievements from old OS version to the latest one. You can check the links below for the developer of the games that you are having issues with.

    Age of Empire Support: http://www.ensemblestudios.com/contactUs.aspx

    Wordament: https://gamesdreams.com/forumdisplay.php?376-Wordament

    Mahjong: https://reachmahjong.com/en/forum/

    Regards.
  10. dieotze74 Win User

    Achievement list error

    Hello everybody,

    now i have the same error.. got my last achievement for fifa 15 Ultimate Win8 yesterday.

    It seems that there is some error in my achievement list.

    It is showing 19/20 achievements on the list but when you go in to the game it shows all are unlocked.

    Thats on my wp / xbox.com / win8 game hub.

    i get another achievement today on win8 and it shows correct. Hope that the last fifa achievement will be synced too.

    Any tips to fix this?

    thx
  11. mr xenon Win User

    Solitaire Collection for W10 not tracking progress for Marathon and Gimme 5! achievements

    Migrated to Windows 10 after completing the Win8 version of solitaire. Can't make any progress on Give Me 5! Or Marathon. Progress is stuck at 0/5 and 0/30. Most of the other achievements unlocked correctly.
Thema:

achievements on win8/10 help please

Loading...
  1. achievements on win8/10 help please - Similar Threads - achievements win8 help

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some...