Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?

Discus and support Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I should have gotten the "peak physical strength" "Master of the prosthetic" and "purification" achievements a few days ago but never got them. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by georgeshogren, Aug 14, 2022.

  1. Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?


    I should have gotten the "peak physical strength" "Master of the prosthetic" and "purification" achievements a few days ago but never got them. I really don't want to have to start a new game for the first 2.

    :)
     
    georgeshogren, Aug 14, 2022
    #1
  2. [ A J ] Win User

    Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?

    Hi, georgeshogren! thank you for reaching out!

    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with Xbox Achievements.

    - May I ask exactly how long has it been since you completed the requirements for these achievements?

    - Have you already checked if the achievements show as unlocked at https://account.xbox.com/Profile?

    - Are these achievements showing 100% completion but remaining locked? or is it more like they never registered you completed the requirements?

    I'll be looking forward to your reply.

    Best regards.
  3. georgeshogren Win User

    Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?

    It's been about three days since they were supposed to unlock, and yes it's more like they never registered, but just to clarify, the achievements have 0% (All sekiro achievements are: do this thing, and we give you the achievement, so no progress on any achievement) and they don't show up on my profile either.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

    Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?

    Hi, Georgeshogren! thank you for your reply.

    Unfortunately, it seems like the game never registered that you completed the requirements for those achievements. If this had been an issue with the Xbox Network, you would've seen your achievements unlocked within 72 hours.

    Could you try power cycling your console? like this:

    - Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

    - Unplug the power cord from your console for 3 minutes (If you have the original Xbox One, unplug the power supply from both the Xbox and the outlet).

    - Plug everything back together and turn your console on.

    If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid you'd need to complete these achievements' requirements again.

    Additionally, I'd suggest reporting this issue through Xbox's "Report a problem app" - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

    Best regards.
  5. Etag_Mixer Win User

    What was your hardest achievement?

    Final Boss in Sekiro. Definitely! My God, hands sweating, heart pumping, brain about to explode. And after that, victory! Apsolut feeling that you can do anything. Only From software can do that. Nobody else!
    Having played a lot of games for years, and going after achievments, I can safely say trying to get sekiro achievemnts on a mates console.... nearly broke me!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

    Achievements in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

    Hello JustXLove,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Good job on completing Sekiro! That game is tough. So, I understand that you have completed the requirements for the final 2 achievements in Sekiro but have not received the achievements. Is this correct?

    Can you check your achievement progress online? Let us know if you notice a difference. To view your achievements online:

    1. Sign in at xbox.com.
    2. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Profile.
    3. Tap or select Achievements.
    4. Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.
    5. If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked.
Thema:

Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?

Loading...
  1. Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix? - Similar Threads - Achievements Sekiro broke

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Sekiro achievement bug all skills

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sekiro achievement bug all skills: I spent hours grinding the skills in Sekiro just to not get the achievement when completing it. I checked posts and people have had the same bug since 4 years ago. Anyone have a fix....