Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?

Discus and support Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I should have gotten the "peak physical strength" "Master of the prosthetic" and "purification" achievements a few days ago but never got them. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by georgeshogren, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?

I should have gotten the "peak physical strength" "Master of the prosthetic" and "purification" achievements a few days ago but never got them. I really don't want to have to start a new game for the first 2.

:)

georgeshogren, Aug 14, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, georgeshogren! thank you for reaching out!

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with Xbox Achievements.

- May I ask exactly how long has it been since you completed the requirements for these achievements?

- Have you already checked if the achievements show as unlocked at https://account.xbox.com/Profile?

- Are these achievements showing 100% completion but remaining locked? or is it more like they never registered you completed the requirements?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. georgeshogren Win User

It's been about three days since they were supposed to unlock, and yes it's more like they never registered, but just to clarify, the achievements have 0% (All sekiro achievements are: do this thing, and we give you the achievement, so no progress on any achievement) and they don't show up on my profile either.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Georgeshogren! thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, it seems like the game never registered that you completed the requirements for those achievements. If this had been an issue with the Xbox Network, you would've seen your achievements unlocked within 72 hours.

Could you try power cycling your console? like this:

- Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

- Unplug the power cord from your console for 3 minutes (If you have the original Xbox One, unplug the power supply from both the Xbox and the outlet).

- Plug everything back together and turn your console on.

If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid you'd need to complete these achievements' requirements again.

Additionally, I'd suggest reporting this issue through Xbox's "Report a problem app" - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Best regards.
  5. Etag_Mixer Win User

What was your hardest achievement?

Final Boss in Sekiro. Definitely! My God, hands sweating, heart pumping, brain about to explode. And after that, victory! Apsolut feeling that you can do anything. Only From software can do that. Nobody else!
    Having played a lot of games for years, and going after achievments, I can safely say trying to get sekiro achievemnts on a mates console.... nearly broke me!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Achievements in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Hello JustXLove,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Good job on completing Sekiro! That game is tough. So, I understand that you have completed the requirements for the final 2 achievements in Sekiro but have not received the achievements. Is this correct?

Can you check your achievement progress online? Let us know if you notice a difference. To view your achievements online:

1. Sign in at xbox.com.
    2. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Profile.
    3. Tap or select Achievements.
    4. Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.
    5. If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked.
Thema:

1. Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix? - Similar Threads - Achievements Sekiro broke

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Sekiro achievement bug all skills

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sekiro achievement bug all skills: I spent hours grinding the skills in Sekiro just to not get the achievement when completing it. I checked posts and people have had the same bug since 4 years ago. Anyone have a fix....