Achievements on realm not gaining progress

Discus and support Achievements on realm not gaining progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I started a free trial for Minecraft realms for my family and I about 20 days ago. Never have I activated cheats on said realm. Today, I realized... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Movobra, Nov 8, 2017.

  1. Movobra
    Movobra Guest

    Achievements on realm not gaining progress


    So I started a free trial for Minecraft realms for my family and I about 20 days ago.

    Never have I activated cheats on said realm.

    Today, I realized I haven't heard an achievement ding for Minecraft since I was playing solo on my own world.

    I went and looked in my achievement list, and sure enough. No progress had been gained.

    The first achievement I noticed that I had never gotten, was baking bread.

    Which I know for sure I have done dozens of times in the last 20 days.

    So I tested it again. I made some bread and waited, nothing.

    So I logged out of that world and started a new world on the same seed.

    Ran to the village, grabbed some wheat, made bread.... Bam. Achievement unlocked.

    I went into the realm settings to double check I never accidentally turned cheats on, and it has never had cheats activated not even once. I started this map fresh even, so it was not a duplicate of another file or anything.

    I have customer service/tech support working on it now.

    They advised me to post here as well, for anyone else's input.

    If I can copy that realms map, delete it, and remake it as a new realm. I will.

    But I really would like the kiddos to be able to get achievements, as well as myself.

    Preferably without starting all over again.

    Thank you.

    Any and all help and advice will be appreciated.

    :)
     
    Movobra, Nov 8, 2017
    #1
  2. BUG: Amazon app achievements broken - no progress, not unlocking

    Also note that I did the remove and download profile trick, then a hard reset. That meant I could get progress back for the HD achievement, which unlocked. But the other 3 are not gaining any progress, the app keeps breaking.
     
    angelsk-3E8CD543-1941-4F81-939B-4901948BE6A4, Nov 8, 2017
    #2
  3. Waassuup
    Waassuup Guest
    I don't earn any achievements or any progress towards any achievents.

    I'm not gaining any progress towards my achievements, this has been happening for the past month and it happens across all my accounts. I have recently started playing a new game and i have almost completed it but i haven't unlocked a single achievement
    fr it and i have definitely done what the achievement requires.
     
    Waassuup, Nov 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

    Whats the "G"

    GamerScore -- unlocked achievements within games... i.e. progress further in Hexic and you may achieve/unlock and gain a greater score ;)
  5. Jony Mumbles Win User

    Unobtainable/Glitched Achievements in Microsoft Bingo (Win10)

    any updates? I would like to play the game but it becomes pointless if i cant unlock any/gain progress for achievements.
  6. WoundsOfDeath Win User

    Achievement progress reset across all games

    Another one here.

    - All progress reset to 0% in all games for all locked achievements.

    - Unable to unlock achievements or gain progress.

    - In Halo: Spartan Assault, completing an Assault Op challenge will occasionally show some progress (18%, but I have more than half of them completed). The next time I look, progress will be at 0% once more.

    I'm hoping progress will return and achievements earned right now will still unlock, seeing as I just did the "pulled harder" achievement in Titanfall.
  7. angelsk-3E8CD543-194 Win User

    BUG: Amazon app achievements broken - no progress, not unlocking

    Also note that I did the remove and download profile trick, then a hard reset. That meant I could get progress back for the HD achievement, which unlocked. But the other 3 are not gaining any progress, the app keeps breaking.
  8. chaventre Win User

    Achievement app not working

    Thanks for the advice. Can now access achievements but the ones I gained while it wasn't working have not unlocked although the progress bar says complete on them
Thema:

Achievements on realm not gaining progress

Loading...
  1. Achievements on realm not gaining progress - Similar Threads - Achievements realm gaining

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?: I am playing a new realm with my friends and I don't want to earn achievements. I want to save all the achievements in a different world where I record. I don't want to force my friend to put it...