Achievements offline?

Discus and support Achievements offline? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've noticed achievements are not showing on the game hubs since the Xbox one update today. Are they still activating?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Siscobeast 82, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Achievements offline?

I've noticed achievements are not showing on the game hubs since the Xbox one update today. Are they still activating?

:)

Siscobeast 82, Sep 6, 2017
  2. Captain Speedy, Sep 6, 2017
  3. Captain Speedy, Sep 6, 2017
  4. Iron Nomad
    Iron Nomad Guest

Achievements offline?

I kind of have the same problem. I was trying to make an Achievements my background. The game tile showed that I had Achievements but when I opened it showed that I didn't have any. I have at least one Achievement per game that I
    have. I'm in the Beta ring.

Iron Nomad, Sep 6, 2017
  5. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest
    Hi,

There are other ways for you to view the achievements on your account. You can view it online through

Xbox.com
    or the Xbox app. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Do your achievements appear on
      Xbox.com
      or the Xbox app?
    • Have you tried restarting the console after the update?

In the meantime, you may remove and re-add your profile on the Xbox One console to refresh it by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Malacath Win User

Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.
  7. Dysruptz Win User

Why cant we just get offline Achievements

Offline achievements are possible to earn while offline but they will only show up when you reconnect to the internet. Make sure you don’t go too long while eaning achievements offline as there is only a certain amount of storage set aside of offline achievements
    thus resulting in some achievements deleting
  8. I Dashboard It Win User

Gamerscore Set Back

If you earn achievements offline and download your profile again, the achievements earned offline are deleted.
  9. BigB EC Win User

WHAT HAPPEN TO MY 360 ACHIEVEMENTS?!?!

If you earned the achievements offline and then downloaded your profile from live that would be the problem. XBL doesn't recognize offline achievements right a way I think so the offline achievements might take a bit to register.
  10. HassanB Win User

Online achievements

Hello,

Those achievements are not obtainable any longer. You can simply play the game offline and earn all of the offline achievements. You wouldn't be able to 100% the game if it has achievements that require online when their servers are offline.
Thema:

Achievements offline?

1. Achievements offline? - Similar Threads - Achievements offline

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  5. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  6. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  7. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  8. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  9. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at...
  10. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: In the last few days I've been playing one game, while appearing offline, and then they didn't show up in my recent achievement log, but nowhere else, and wondering why my achievements are showing...