Achievements notification does not appear on screen .

Discus and support Achievements notification does not appear on screen . in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have set my console region to Greece. Iam on the skip ahead ring. After the latest update, when I earn an achievement, the notification does not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Patronangel1981, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Achievements notification does not appear on screen .

I have set my console region to Greece. Iam on the skip ahead ring.

After the latest update, when I earn an achievement, the notification does not appear on screen. I have filled a report. Please fix that.

Update: Also when I earn an achievement, the gamerscore at the top left side of the Home screen does not update automatically. I have to sign out and sign in again to update gamerscore.

submitted by /u/Patronangel1981
    [link] [comments]

/u/Patronangel1981, Feb 25, 2020
  2. smileskybird Win User

The sound of unlocking Achievements

I find hearing those sounds cute and don't want anything changed about it.

Achievement notifications are fine, but those big fat Windows 8 styled boxed notifications ALWAYS appear on the bottom centre of the screen.

Xbox 360's notification system is SMARTER because it appears either on the top centre, top left, top right, bottom right or bottom left of the screen especially in while playing games. The Xbox 360's Dashboard's algorithms are smart enough to make the notification
    bubble appear on your screen where it less likely interfers with the game. With Xbox 1, you just get a big fat notification box which always comes up in the bottom centre of the screen.

I do like it how you can customize the colour of achievement notifications on Xbox 1, mine's orange.
  3. L3thal Euskal Win User

Notifications of success at the top of the screen?

What notification do you mean exactly? When I do the quests there ist the XP screen wich fills the whole TV or Monitor.
    When I play, the achievements appear at the top of the screen
  4. mjboldy Win User

System notifications not going away.

I'm having this same issue. Some times the achievement notification is fine and goes away within a few seconds of appearing on screen. Other times it takes forever to go away unless I look at it.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

About this problem, I checked if all the updates are installed on the console, if not, do the procedure. Another solution is to check if pop-up notifications are enabled and configured : When you see a pop-up notification, press and hold the Xbox  button on the controller. If you miss the pop-up notification, press the Xbox  button to open the panel and select the Notifications block at the bottom of the panel to display it.

To change notification settings: press the Xbox button  to open the panel, then select Profile & System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications.

To change whether notification banners appear on the screen, select Notification Banners Enabled (or Disabled).

To change how Xbox notifications appear, select Xbox Notifications.

Check the Allow notifications checkbox to disable notifications or select on-screen choices based on how you'd like to receive notifications.

To change how app notifications appear, select App Notifications.

Check the Allow notifications checkbox to disable notifications or select on-screen choices based on how you'd like to receive notifications.

To change where notifications appear on the screen, select Default Notification Position.

Select one of six locations, indicated by a checkmark, where you want your notifications to appear on your screen. After making your selection, select Done.

To change how long notifications will be available or how long a notification will remain on the screen, select Notification time.

In the Show menu, you can choose to keep all notifications, even if they have expired and cannot be opened by selecting All items, even expired ones, or to show only recent items that can be opened by selecting Only items that I can open.

In the Pop-up time menu, you can change how long a notification should appear on the screen, choosing Standard or 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute or 5 minutes. Select the desired option and press the A  button to confirm.

Sincerely, Fernando.
  6. DeliriumBlades Win User

Windows 10 HDR gaming screen blanking issues

Same here...Asus PG27UQ...Anytime i get an achievement,message,xbox alert or open game bar (WIN+G) the screen goes black to show the pop up notification in SDR then when notification goes away screen goes black when going back into HDR. Does this when
    adjusting the volume too.. pretty annoying
Thema:

Achievements notification does not appear on screen .

1. Achievements notification does not appear on screen . - Similar Threads - Achievements notification does

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  5. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  6. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  7. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  8. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  9. XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification: For a few days, I've been getting different "achievment unlocked" notifications(1) from the xbox console companion when xbox pc game pass is turned off and even not in any game on the computer....
  10. No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No notification when i unlock Achievements in Pc: Im playing some of the Xbox gamepass games, and i don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when i unlock an achievement, even tho i turned on the option in xbox game bar to notify me it still...