Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition

Discus and support Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t seem to unlock any achievements on Skyrim anniversary edition on pc - using the Xbox app - Am I missing something? I’ve uninstalled both the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanOlivier, Dec 21, 2021.

1. SeanOlivier
    SeanOlivier Guest

I can’t seem to unlock any achievements on Skyrim anniversary edition on pc - using the Xbox app - Am I missing something? I’ve uninstalled both the game and app more than once and still no achievements loading

:)

SeanOlivier, Dec 21, 2021
  2. Funkymonke1243568789 Win User

Unfortunately, the Skyrim anniversary edition doesn't include achievements or you installed it on an app website or that isn't owned by Microsoft.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Sean welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. This could be an issue with the app itself! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  4. banej Win User

Oblivion Update?

5. CovertBike Win User

wow, so many good games coming out !

For this year the only game I'm definitely buying is Skyrim. FIFA 12 and Halo: Anniversary Edition are both on my "maybe" list
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Skyrim Anniversary Edition and my Family Shared account?

Hello Daniel Burt1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to have your son play Skyrim Anniversary Edition from which cannot be shared from your account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

To answer your question, you can definitely purchase the full game version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition for your son's profile on your Xbox Game Pass account. Your son will be able to download and play the full game version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition on the Xbox One S.

Regarding the save game files, your son should be able to access his save game files from Skyrim SE on his profile. However, it's important to note that save game files from Skyrim SE may not be compatible with Skyrim Anniversary Edition. Your son may need to start a new game or convert his save game files to be compatible with the Anniversary Edition. This is stated on a related to save support article from the in-game support site: ...if you receive an error stating "This save relies on content that is no longer present" when you load your save in Skyrim Special Edition, do not attempt to use that save. Source: Can I transfer my Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim saves to the Special Edition? - Bethesda Support

Hope that helps, happy gaming!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition - Similar Threads - Achievements working Skyrim

2. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  3. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  4. Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.: When I press A to pay the respects it will do one turn around Batman with the music and then he will just stand up and I haven’t touched my controller or anything, I have tried multiple times on...
  5. Is there a list of games that the daily "make an achievement in a game pass game" works...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a list of games that the daily "make an achievement in a game pass game" works...: I have made a few achievements for the daily rewards quest where it asks you to make an achievement in a gamepass game since the start of December. I have not been awarded this achievement. I...
  6. Is any one having problems with achievements not working and therefore not counting towards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is any one having problems with achievements not working and therefore not counting towards...: This problem has been on and off for a while now. But has not worked since Monday Australian time for either my account or my wife's account. Tried all the usual things such as hard reset etc and...
  7. Why can’t the Game Pass achievements work properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t the Game Pass achievements work properly?: Several days in a row now, I’ve completed an achievement in Game Pass and been stiffed on the rewards. The customer support for the issue has been useless. This forum post will be useless. I just...
  8. Wheeler Dealer (Metro 2033 redux) achievement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wheeler Dealer (Metro 2033 redux) achievement not working: I've completed the requirement to get this achievement multiple times, this last time I even recorded everything to prove I've met the requirements and nothing has happened. It's the last...
  9. Achievements not working Assassins Creed Ezio Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not working Assassins Creed Ezio Edition.: Has anyone else had this happen and if so how do you fix it. Or maybe know if Xbox will fix the games achievements so that they do pop have had multiple story based achievements not pop up as well...
  10. Wolfinstein new order achievements not working done all steps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfinstein new order achievements not working done all steps: Wolfinstein new order 2 achievements are not unlocking. After doing all steps needed. (Unlocks in game) but not on Xbox. Tried resetting etc 51a053e2-a94c-415d-adcb-62179d17eecc