Achievements not updating
Discus and support Achievements not updating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having trouble with backwards compatible achievements unlocking. I have earned them and they have popped in a couple of different games and show as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExactingRook, Aug 2, 2018.
Thema:
Achievements not updating
Loading...
-
Achievements not updating - Similar Threads - Achievements updating
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update
in XboX InsidersHow to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
Feedback for the Hiding Achievements update
in XboX InsidersFeedback for the Hiding Achievements update: I don’t see anywhere to officially submit feedback to the devs so I’m posting this here. If there is a proper channel for that I would appreciate if someone posted it in the comments. Feedback:... -
Xbox achievements organized. In next update
in XboX InsidersXbox achievements organized. In next update: I wish it was better organized. Explaining which achievements are base game achievements and dlc achievements submitted by /u/Narrow-Fact-4355 [link] [comments] -
Hide achievement update this April or May?
in XboX InsidersHide achievement update this April or May?: Are we getting the hide the achievement later this May or the end of April im really excited . Finally they listened submitted by /u/BrotherMaximusz [link] [comments] -
New Achievement Update Release!!!
in XboX InsidersNew Achievement Update Release!!!: Hey guys and gals I’m currently in Beta ring and have now received the new achievements update, I think it’s a brilliant update to achievement lists and shows that they are prepared to make... -
Achievements update suggestion..
in XboX InsidersAchievements update suggestion..: I'm a big fan of achievement hunting, I think is a great way to challenge yourself and make new friends while searching for co-op partners for some games. I also think Xbox have the best system... -
Any update on achievement rework?
in XboX InsidersAny update on achievement rework?: I'm hoping there has been some news on achievement updated. Improving them, letting you delete them, that kind of stuff. I know a long while back they said they were working on reworking it. I...