Achievements not unlocking while playing dying light 1 on Xbox series X

Discus and support Achievements not unlocking while playing dying light 1 on Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've started playing this for the first time recently after buying the platinum edition. I'm about 18 hours in now and I haven't had any of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michaeldb-1489BEFA-EA80-4, May 29, 2022.

1. Achievements not unlocking while playing dying light 1 on Xbox series X

Hi,

I've started playing this for the first time recently after buying the platinum edition. I'm about 18 hours in now and I haven't had any of the achievements unlock. It's been a month or so since I first started playing.

Has anyone else had problems with this? I've tried deleting my save data off my console and resetting it. I've also deleted the game in reinstalled it but it hasn't helped.

Other games I've tried still unlock achievements as normal.

:)

Michaeldb-1489BEFA-EA80-4, May 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If a completed achievement hasn't appeared online after 72 hours, your console might not be connected to the Xbox network. If you completed an achievement or challenge while offline, you won't receive related notices or rewards until you connect to the Xbox network.

1. Make sure that your console is connected to your network equipment (such as router, modem, or gateway), and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

3. Verify that your console is connected to the network. If necessary, select Test network connection to get a diagnostic.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware before trying the game again.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. iSnipe0420 Win User

Dying Light - Trespassing achievement glitched

Dying Light had the problem since the beginning, My Achievement was glitched for a while until one day it unlocked.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?

Achievements unlocked while playing on a series S/X aren't separate,they're just the same as xbox one achievements.

It's not like the xbox 360 & xbox one where the achievement system was made slightly different,the xbox one & series consoles use the same achievement system.
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Glitched Achievements - Dance Central

Yeah it seems to be a bit random to be honest, people are definateyl unlocking them, but then there are others saying that they can't. Very weird.

Question for you though, when you check the achievments on your console, do they show as "Unlocking"? Some achievments can get stuck as they unlock, and end up as stuck at 'Unlocking' for a day or two before they finally pop. Had it happen with Dying Light,
    and the achievment then popped a couple of days later while playing an entirely different game
  6. TuPaco Grande Win User

Dying light 2 Coop Bug (Unable to join game)

I believe Dying Light 2 doesn't support cross gen Co-Op yet. We have a Series X and Xbox One X. My boys can't play together.
Thema:

1. Achievements not unlocking while playing dying light 1 on Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Achievements unlocking while

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....