Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5

Discus and support Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I’m currently playing Tony Hawk pro skater 5 on my series x (from physical disc) and have met the requirement for multiple achievements but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DSAVAGE92, Nov 14, 2022.

1. DSAVAGE92
    DSAVAGE92 Guest

Hi, I’m currently playing Tony Hawk pro skater 5 on my series x (from physical disc) and have met the requirement for multiple achievements but nothing is unlocking. I have tried other games and achievements unlock as usual so can only surmise it’s an issue with this game in particular.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, reinstalling all from store, installing from disc, restarting Xbox, deleting saves (local and cloud) but nothing is working and I can’t seem to find any recognition of the issue online. The game updates to version 1.0.0.4 and I think this is actually an older version of the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

DSAVAGE92, Nov 14, 2022
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Is there a chance for Tony Hawk games to become backwards compatible?

More or less. Your best bet is to reach out to the developers and producers of the games.

I was a big fan of the Tony Hawk franchise back in the day. Mind you, I really only played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on the PlayStation, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on the Dreamcast. Good times.
  3. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

Tony Hawks pro skater 2X, yes i'm serious
  4. RE GEARED X1 Win User

Summer Of Arcade Skin Pack

This Is The Roster To Summer Of Arcade

•Tony Hawk from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

•Ollie from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

•Officer *** from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

•Dust from Dust: An Elysian Tail

•Fidget from Dust: An Elysian Tail

•Paladin from Hybrid

•Variant from Hybrid

•Randall Wayne from Deadlight

•Stella Patterson from Deadlight

•Skinny Zombie from Deadlight

•Female Zombie from Deadlight

•Wreck from Wreckateer

•Knight from Wreckateer

•Hot Goblin from Wreckateer

•Bunny Suit Goblin from Wreckateer
  5. SubZeroChief23 Win User

Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

Halo 4

Trials Evolution

SSX

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

Top 10 XBLA Games

Miinecraft

Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD

Battlefield 1943

Sonic 2
Thema:

1. Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 - Similar Threads - Achievements unlocking Tony

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....