Achievements not unlocking in Sonic Frontiers

Discus and support Achievements not unlocking in Sonic Frontiers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some basic achievements (like beating the first island of the game) are still locked even tho I've been playing the game for days and have completed it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LumenRuby, Nov 15, 2022.

1. LumenRuby
    LumenRuby Guest

Some basic achievements (like beating the first island of the game) are still locked even tho I've been playing the game for days and have completed it

Waited like 3 days, reset my connection, reset my MAC address, still nothing

:)

LumenRuby, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I apologize for the trouble and thank you for your kind understanding.
  3. LumenRuby Win User

Like, from a new savefile? The requirements aren't an issue because it is literally just a matter of finishing the first chapter of the game. I guess it's the only thing left for me to do, even if it's kinda of a pain in the **** to redo the tutorials.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi LumenRuby, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, can you please try unlocking the achievements again and make sure to check the requirements to make sure that it will push through?

Also, you can check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. xBazzA Win User

Achievements still not unlocking. All options exhausted. What do I do?

Yes, I would also like some assistance here. Achievements have stopped unlocking for me for 'The Walking Dead - A New Frontier'. Achievements are unlocking on other games for me, but they are not unlocking for me on this game, which I was playing during
    the 'previous' achievement outage... please sort this out Xbox.
  6. DaCreme197 Win User

sonic adventure DLC achievements not unlocking

The 1,49 GB version of Sonic The Adventure is on the Xbox Live marketplace right now!

I unlocked "Metal Sonic Master" and "Mission all accomplished" today. But i already have 130 emblems and the Metal Sonic achievement does still not unlock for me...
Thema:

1. Achievements not unlocking in Sonic Frontiers - Similar Threads - Achievements unlocking Sonic

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....