Achievements Not Unlocking for Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection

Discus and support Achievements Not Unlocking for Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In ACII I am not unlocking specific achievements that I should have unlocked by now such as Exit The Son: Complete DNA Sequence 3, and The Prophet:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by godzilla2199, Nov 9, 2022.

1. godzilla2199
    godzilla2199 Guest

In ACII I am not unlocking specific achievements that I should have unlocked by now such as Exit The Son: Complete DNA Sequence 3, and The Prophet: Complete DNA Sequence 11. I Have Tried Resetting My Xbox and Closing and Reopening my Game.

:)

godzilla2199, Nov 9, 2022
  2. V1PER V2 Win User

Not receiving achievements

Mine has now started working again but not properly, the story progression achievments wont unlock for assassins creed: ezio collection ive done the first 3 sequences of AC2 and they havent unlocked
  3. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

hi

Im getting down with assassins creed, the ezio collection
  4. godzilla2199 Win User

And I have tried everything.
  5. godzilla2199 Win User

No I should have unlocked Exit the son on 11/4/22 at 12:30 AM CT, and I should have unlocked the prophet on 11/8/22 at about 2:00 AM CT
  6. godzilla2199 Win User

Thema:

1. Achievements Not Unlocking for Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection - Similar Threads - Achievements Unlocking Assassin's

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Assassin’s Creed Unity Achievements are not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Unity Achievements are not unlocking.: Hey, has anyone had problems lately with Assassin’s Creed Unity achievements, not unlocking, even though it’s part of the story. Such as memory sequences, not unlocking achievements. It’s synced...
  10. How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?: How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate? Im trying to unlock Bartitsu. And tried everything. I contact support and its no help. It be cool someone from the achievement team to...