Achievements not unlock on dead kings dlc assassins creed unity

Discus and support Achievements not unlock on dead kings dlc assassins creed unity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; fraternite and defender of francidde achievements not unlock even though he requirements were met as I have unlocked the hydrogen bonded achievement.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GiNgEr BuM h41R, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Achievements not unlock on dead kings dlc assassins creed unity

fraternite and defender of francidde achievements not unlock even though he requirements were met as I have unlocked the hydrogen bonded achievement. think Microsoft was having problems with the achievement app at the time I was playing . Is there anyway
    that I can unlock these achievements?

:)

GiNgEr BuM h41R, Jan 31, 2015
  2. x AL3X Zz x
    x AL3X Zz x Guest
    Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

Unfortunately me too

I didn't unlock 2 achievements of Assassin's Creed Unity (Dead kings DLC): 100% synchronization and the achievement related to two COOP missions.

Now my achievement APP isn't working anymore.

I really don't want to play the DLC another time!

x AL3X Zz x, Jan 31, 2015
  3. Nukleuz
    Nukleuz Guest
    Assassin's Creed : Chronicles (China Available Now)

Oops, that would help! Assassins Creed Unity.
    Assassin’s Creed® Unity Season Pass

Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass will provide 8 hours of new content, including:
    • Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings, an all-new campaign
    • Expand your experience in Paris with new missions and equipment
    • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, an all-new downloadable game

Nukleuz, Jan 31, 2015
  4. x AL3X Zz x Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

Unfortunately me too

I didn't unlock 2 achievements of Assassin's Creed Unity (Dead kings DLC): 100% synchronization and the achievement related to two COOP missions.

Now my achievement APP isn't working anymore.

I really don't want to play the DLC another time!
  5. xGuerreiro81 Win User

Assassin’s Creed Unity achievement not unlocking

Hello.

I'm with a similar problem in Assassin's Creed unity in the dlc dead kings.

The achievement's freedom fighter stay bugged at 93%of progression.

I have already try multiple solutions that I read in the forums and nothing works.

Also the achievement with the kill's with the guillotine gun(With 1 mortar gun kill 5 enemy's simultaneous)not unlocking
  6. Jokul81 Win User

Free stuff - My favourite price!

Assassin Creed Unity - Dead Kings -
    store.xbox.com/.../1755302a-d2d4-46c9-8a1f-7c8c754dcdf6

Ok, so AC:U got off ot a bit of a shaky start, there were reports of lots of glitches and bugs (personally I only encounterd one bug about three times in all the time I've played it) but Ubisoft have released the DLC Dead Kings for free. If you have the
    game, get the content. Ubi rarely disappoint
  7. FrancescoLamesso Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011

I've this problem (again after the issue occured 3 weeks ago) from yesterday in the afternoon. I was playing Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings dlc and i've reached an achievement but it dosen't pop-up. From that moment the app doesn't open and give me the
    error mentioned above.
  8. FoXXy Lady Maus Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011

Hi, i have made 3 achievemts during the last server outtake. 2 of them came after the server are back up within 48h. But my lastone of this three "Defender of Franciade" from Assassin`s Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC is still not unlocked. App and site are working
    without problems for me.
Thema:

Achievements not unlock on dead kings dlc assassins creed unity

1. Achievements not unlock on dead kings dlc assassins creed unity - Similar Threads - Achievements unlock dead

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....