Achievements not triggering for Family Face Off

Discus and support Achievements not triggering for Family Face Off in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have literally unlocked twice the number of achievements necessary for this to trigger (4 on Cuphead, 2 on Resident Evil via Resident Evil Origins... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Griffin11287, Dec 29, 2017.

  1. Griffin11287
    Griffin11287 Guest

    Achievements not triggering for Family Face Off


    I have literally unlocked twice the number of achievements necessary for this to trigger (4 on Cuphead, 2 on Resident Evil via Resident Evil Origins Bundle, 4 on Mafia III) and I'm stuck on 60%. I'm going to assume it will trigger soon as the Mafia III
    achievements are recent, but if I don't get the credits, what recourse do I have? The time of the purchases and the achievement history should prove I met the goals in the timeframe.

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    Griffin11287, Dec 29, 2017
    #1
  2. ksattop0
    ksattop0 Guest
    Family Face-off

    I bought Assassin Creed Origin Deluxe Edition and Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1 and 2 for $92 Singapore Dollars in early December 2017. However, my xbox live rewards account has not been updated for the Family Face-Off promotion. Also, the achievement
    part of Family Face-Off is not updated. Please help.
     
    ksattop0, Dec 29, 2017
    #2
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Family Face-off

    Hello ksattop0,

    As stated in the FAQ for this offer, only games are eligible. Purchases of add-ons or DLC are not eligible.

    • Level 1: Show Some Respect (UNLOCKS LEVEL 2) — Earn 5,000 Rewards Credits for spending at least $60 before tax on digital titles featuring families from the Microsoft Store. Digital games include the Gears of War franchise, Mortal Kombat X, the Assassin’s
      Creed franchise, and Rare Replay, while digital movies and TV shows include National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, The Simpsons, and Family Guy. Please see Question 2 for a complete list of eligible content.
     
    XBLRewards8, Dec 29, 2017
    #3
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

    Achievements not triggering for Family Face Off

    Hello Griffin11287,

    Apologies for the inconvenience. Since your purchases of Cuphead and Resident Evil Origins completed this offer, your purchase of Mafia III was not factored into tracking for achievements. However, we confirmed with another source your activity, and are
    currently investigating why your achievements on the fifth did not properly go towards this offer. You should see the remaining Credits from this offer pending shortly.
     
    XBLRewards8, Jan 2, 2018
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Achievements not triggering for Family Face Off

    Hello Griffin11287,

    Apologies for the inconvenience. Since your purchases of Cuphead and Resident Evil Origins completed this offer, your purchase of Mafia III was not factored into tracking for achievements. However, we confirmed with another source your activity, and are
    currently investigating why your achievements on the fifth did not properly go towards this offer. You should see the remaining Credits from this offer pending shortly.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Family Face-off

    Hello ksattop0,

    As stated in the FAQ for this offer, only games are eligible. Purchases of add-ons or DLC are not eligible.

    • Level 1: Show Some Respect (UNLOCKS LEVEL 2) — Earn 5,000 Rewards Credits for spending at least $60 before tax on digital titles featuring families from the Microsoft Store. Digital games include the Gears of War franchise, Mortal Kombat X, the Assassin’s
      Creed franchise, and Rare Replay, while digital movies and TV shows include National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, The Simpsons, and Family Guy. Please see Question 2 for a complete list of eligible content.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Xbox family face off

    Hello NFG BaldingChad,

    Only purchases made during the offer period are eligible for the offer. Since your purchase of Assassin's Creed Origins was in November, achievements from that game were not eligible for this offer.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

    family face-off rewards

    Hello Rods7on,

    Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your account for completion of the offer. You should see the Credits pending shortly.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    family face-off rewards

    You'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum in order for support to check into it for you.
Thema:

Achievements not triggering for Family Face Off

Loading...
  1. Achievements not triggering for Family Face Off - Similar Threads - Achievements triggering Family

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef